UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis)   A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Ace Douglas can be seen walking down the hall and heading to the locker rooms. He comes to one and turns and walks in. Inside we see Choirboy inside who gives Ace a look like what do you want. Ace looks at Choirboy and begins to talk.

Ace:"Hey Choirboy just the man I was looking for. As you might be aware I am attempting to take out this latest reincarnation of Rev that calls themself Chaos Legion. Well so far it has not went well because I am fighting this battle alone. Well that brings me to why I am here. I know you still have some unresolved issues with Rev. So my question is would you join me in taking out this so called Rev or Chaos Legion? And two we still will need help so anyone you can think that will stand up to Chaos Legion would be great?"

Ace stands and awaits Choirboy's answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis)   A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:46 pm

**Choirboy look sternly at Ace as he thinks about it for a minute.**

Choirboy - 'Ace, I am now convinced you are crazier than a loon. So, let me get this straight.....you want to target those losers that were Revolution? And you figure just because I had a beef with them that I would be the logical choice to team up with? Ace, have you forgotten that I don't do teams? Give me one good reason why I should yes to this insane proposal you've made...'

((OOC - Back to you muchacho))
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis)   A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:18 am

Ace looks at Choirboy before continuing to talk.

Ace:"No I had not forgot you are not big on teams. As for me giving you a reason. Well I'll give you one. You walk around saying you are a man of god but you will not team with me to do the right thing. Plus I do remember a certain member of Chaos Legion descecrating what you hold dear and I would think you would want payback for that. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe your not the man that I thought you were."

Ace turns to leave...

ooc back to you man hope you liked my response
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis)   A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:42 pm

**Choirboy stands up quickly and puts his left hand up.**

Choirboy - 'Ace, wait a minute.'

**Ace stops and looks at Choirboy as he walks up to him.**

Choirboy - 'I hate to say it, but you're right. Not to mention with all of these lawless factions in the UNWA, how can I say I will ever get a fair title match without someone interfering. You're a gambler Ace, but I can tell you this, as God as my witness, if you're looking for a sure thing, that's me having your back.'

**Choirboy smiles and offers his hand to shake.**

((OOC I'm all done))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis)   A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis) Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting to add to the army...(open to cb and alexis)
Page 1 of 1