UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Last Week (Open to James Young)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Last Week (Open to James Young) Empty
PostSubject: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:06 am

We see James Young step into the empty room, followed by Captain Parkes who takes a quick look up and down the corridor before closing and locking the door, "What's up partner? You seem troubled by something."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:10 am

James sighs as he looked at Parkes for a moment.

James: "I have a reason to be worried, as I saw Ghetto Blaster talking to Aquilus,"

James looks slightly worried as he told Parkes this.

James: "I also have a reason to believe that Ghetto, is now part of the Chaos Legion."

Last edited by James Young on Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:34 am

"More fool them then. Ghetto Blaster isn't in the rest of Chaos Legion's talent." replies Parkes, "However it is something of a concern Ghetto Blaster alone is nothing more than an accident waiting to happen. But give him powerful friends and he needs to be taken more seriously."
-
Parkes sits down on one of the benches, "What we need is some way to counter Chaos Legion. Either a diverson of some sort to lead them away from our matches and open Ghetto Blaster up to an all out assualt. Or we need to find some others to assist us in destroying Chaos Legion once and for all."

(OOC: Back to you mate.)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:27 pm

James looks at Parkes before he sighs out loud.

James: "That may be a great idea and all, but who do you think will team with us against that group?"

James raises an eyebrow at Parkes slightly, but not in a mocking way.

James: "I took punted Lola in the skull making an enemy out of Baba, Leon at one point wanted me gone, and Devastator's enemy, Josh Strider wants me gone."

James has the decency to look embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:01 am

"That does pose a bit of a problem" conceeds Parkes, "To be honest with you I'm not Captain Popular in these parts either. Every time I get myself into a position to win a Title I get screwed over by management or some arse clown wanting to make a name for himself."

Parkes looks closely at the door cocking his head slightly.

Turning back to James, Parkes continues, "I guess it'll have to be brains rather than brawn to sort this mess out then. One way or another Ghetto Blaster is a dead man. If that means taking down Chaos Legion, GM Leon or anyone else here that stands between us and Title Gold and revenge then that's what we'll have to do."

Parkes gets up from the bench and starts to make his way to the door. Before reaching it he stops and turns back to James, "You better take this just in case someone tries to ambush you before the match." Parkes unbuckles one of his sword belts and hands it to James, "Don't worry to much about finese with it. The sight of a sword usually makes most people think twice before attempting somthing stupid."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:25 pm

James smirks at Parkes as he takes the sword from him, before he examples it.

James: "Hmm, not bad, but then again, if you've been trained to fight with a sword since the age of 5, than most swords hardly look like much."

James takes a few steps back, before he does some fancy acts with his new sword.

James: "But, it's better than nothing I guess, however, I could get us, and your WHOLE CREW a load of better swords, though this does depend on how good they are with a blade."

James puts his new sword away in it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:05 am

"That type of sword is what we use for training mainly. We've got an entire armory on the island of captured French, Spainish, British, Dutch, Italian and even Prussian weapons which we use on board ship. I'll bring one of the good ones in next week for you being as you seem to be handy with that one." Parkes replies with a smile.
-
With that Parkes opens the locker room door and makes his way out.

(OOC: not too sure if there's anything more to add but feel free to do so if there is.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Week (Open to James Young)   Last Week (Open to James Young) Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Week (Open to James Young)
Page 1 of 1