UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Destruction of James Young (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

The Destruction of James Young (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 pm

James Young soon comes out from where the titantron is located. He looks left and right, before he makes it to the ring. He gets a mic from ringside and soon starts speaking.

James: "Last PPV at Heartbreak, the day after Valentines Day, was one of the best PPV in UNWA history. The "Bash for the Cash" was one of the most incredible matches in wrestling history, and I got to be part of it. I was the closest to stopping Synyster, but yet, he won the match, as I was trying to stop him. The two of us have a history for the CIH briefcase, I happen to be the only person in UNWA history NOT to have won a title after cashing in my CIH briefcase for a title.

James pause here. Before he continues.

James: "I wanted to congratulate Synyster for winning the CIH briefcase for the first time in his career, and I hope that he becomes a great champion."

James smiles as he talks about Synyster G.

James: "Furthermore -"

Suddenly a new song starts playing, a song that makes James look towards the Titantron in disbelief.

House of a Rising Sun by Muse starts playing while James looks as if he's about to see a ghost. Suddenly a man with blood red hair appears, the strange thing is the fact the he looks just like James, only older! When the red-headed James Young reaches the ring, he suddenly snatches the mic out of James' hands and snarls aggressively. James gets another mic thrown at him, which he catches nervously. James soon turns to his older version with a fearful expression on his face.

James: "H-hey R-Ryan. Nice day to-"

Ryan: "SHUT UP!"

James whimpers as the crowd boos at Ryan.

Ryan: "I've finally found you, after months of trying to find you! And do you know what I want little brother!?!"

James doesn't answer.

Ryan: "REVENGE!!!!"

Ryan suddenly grabs James Young by around his waist and is soon holding James upside down. James' hand at Ryan's knees and his knees at Ryan's legs. Ryan suddenly drops to his knees ... TOMBSTONE!!!! James falls limply on his back, his body not moving. Ryan isn't done yet though, he suddenly picks an unconscious James Young up and literally throws him out of the ring and soon follows. James is by the commentator's table, laying there lifeless. Ryan soon picked James up and grabbed him by the throat and lifted James in the air and slammed him through the table. CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE!!!! James looked broken and battered, let allow lifeless. Ryan didn't care though, he merely raises a microphone to his lips.

Ryan: "James, I know you can't hear me right now, but I'm still not finished with you yet!"

Ryan picked up a steel chair and folded it up quickly and raised it above his head, before he brought it down sharply, smashing it as hard as he could over the broken body of James Young, not caring what he did to his little brother. He smashed the chair over the body of James Young, again and again and again, not stopping, not holding back, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon.

(Anyone who wants to try and stop Ryan Young, go ahead, it'll be interesting, considering the fact that the damage has already been done)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:45 pm

(ooc: Does anyone that is not his family want to help James Young? Or will he be killed at the hands of his older brother? It's your choice)
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:59 pm

freelancer comes charging down with a steel chair in his hand ryan sees him and swings the chair at freelancer but he dodges it and freelancer then swings the chair at ryan hitting right on his head ryan runs quickly for the exit freelancer then calls for medical help and starts yelling at ryan

[is that good enuf or dont u want my RP]

Last edited by freelancer on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm

(ooc: That's good, though their 'fight' ended up where the announce table used to be)

James was lying motionless on the ground losing at lot of blood at every second. While Ryan Young looks at Freelancer with a evil look on his face.

Ryan: "Freelancer, I'm going to let you know, right here and know. I'm going to destroy you body! I'm gonna tear your soul from you broken body and make you a puppet of mine, after I'm done with you Freelancer. I'm going to make sure, that you do not come back! I'm going to make sure that you pay for stopping me from killing my pathetic little brother!"

Ryan's voice soon charges into a demonic tone, which was once heard out of James Young's mouth, when he was 'Bodders'. He smirked evilly to match the evil that came from his own mouth. It sounded completely terrifying. The boos that came from the crowd were incredible, they were one of the worst that had been heard in UNWA history!

Last edited by James Young on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Suddenly, the crowd's boos start to soften. The camera pans over to a nearby security barrier, where el cartographer is hopping over. The crowd starts to cheer as el cartographer starts to punch Ryan Young in the face repeatedly.

El cartographer: "Take...that...you...stupid...little..."

el cartographer suddenly stops as he realizes that Ryan Young hasn't budged.

El cartographer: "This doesn't look good... Preeow!"

el cartographer sprints away at top speed (which isn't really that fast) and hops back over the same security barrier he came from. He wades his way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Damien Darkness appears at the top of the entrance ramp and looks at the prone body of James Young in the ring.

"You'd think after our last match that James would be used to lying knocked out cold in the center of the ring. I must welcome you, Ryan, and congratulate you on your priceless entrance to the UNWA. It took me many months of cajoling to get James into the ring so that I could knock him out. You took it upon yourself to do it immediately. If you are ever looking for a tag partner against your brother, be sure to look up the Stable of Darkness."

Damien Darkness laughs his patented maniacal laugh and goes backstage.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:12 am

Ryan Young sneers at the crowd before he makes his way backstage, he had the perfect plan for Freelancer and El Cartographer.

(ooc: I pretty say that this role-play is closed)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:34 pm

added to show (LH)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of James Young (open to all)   The Destruction of James Young (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of James Young (open to all)
Page 1 of 1