UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)

Go down 
+2
Double
Leon Heart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) Empty
PostSubject: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Leon Heart's office is full with almost the entire UNWA roster, their is some chatter but generally their is a sense of anticpation in the air.
-
Gently the door handle turns and in walks the GM, Leon Heart, he is carrying a pile of papers and is finishing the end of a phone conversations.
-
Leon: "Listen I have to go now, yes I am about to tell them, hey if you want it to be a hell in a cell match, make it happen.."
-
Leon slaps his mobile phone shut and places his papers on his desk, for the first time he takes in the sight of over 30 wrestlers crammed into his office.
-
Leon: "Right guys and girls, as you know at the upcoming ppv 'Continental Chaos' we will see the first ever UNWA MemberState Heavyweight Champion....those chosen to compete for it are the best in the best here at the UNWA....and those competing for it in the future will also be the cream of the crop....however what I do understand is that some of you guys not challenging for the belt do still take an awful lot of pride in your job here at UNWA...
-
The room mutters their approval at that comment, and Leon waits for the room to quiet again before continueing.
-
Leon: You guys take so much pride in what you do that our generous benefactor Mr Anthony has decided to furnish us with another belt...this belt will be appropriately named..'The UNWA Pride Championship'..
-
Again a muttering of approval and a few loud whoops reverberate around the office, Leon again lets the room settle before finishing
-
Leon: "Those of you guys not competiting for the MemberState Title and want to challenge for the Pride Championship, I expect to see you in my office sometime today, where you can put your case forward...now get out of here I am a busy man."
-
The throng of wrestlers squeeze out of the room one by one, high fives are given out as well as some pushing and shoving...eventually Leon is alone in the office and a calm decends on the GM, he unlocks the drawer to the right of his desk, and opens it...pulling out two golden championship belts. Leon stands to face a giant full length mirror,and places one belt around his waist, the other other his shoulder...he poses in the mirror for a few seconds, before placing both belts back in the drawer and turning the key.
-
Leon: "Hmm...maybe a little too soon for that....."

Last edited by Leon Heart on Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:44 pm

After Leon has turned the key, a knock at the door turns his attention to the front of the office. Wondering who didn’t quite understand the instructions he gave out and who feels the need to come back into his office almost as soon as they have left, he calls out.

--/-/-/--Leon Heart--\-\-\--
Enter!

With that the door handle turns and the door flings open, revealing ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson standing there in his white hooded tracksuit, his long dark hair covering his face somewhat, and a sly smile emerging from his stubbled mouth. Winter stands there for a few seconds.

--/-/-/--Leon Heart--\-\-\--
Well don’t just stand there, come and sit down…now what can I help you with? Didn’t I make the announcement clear?

Winter makes his way over to the desk and pulls out a chair before sitting down. Looking across at Leon, Winter laughs a little.

--/-/-/--Winter--\-\-\--
No Sir, you made yourself perfectly clear. I just wanted you to know that I think I would be an excellent person to choose to fight for the Pride Championship at Continental Chaos. Know why that is? I’m a man who’s got something to prove. So far here in UNWA I’ve drawn one match and lost two…now it doesn’t take a man of your intellect to grasp that just isn’t acceptable. I’m a man who prides himself on being the best, being the most dangerous…and my losses thus far don’t reflect that. I want you to give me a shot at the Pride Championship because quite simply, I look damn good wearing gold. I will give that title the prestige and respect it deserves....I’m a hell of a champion, sir. UNWA needs somebody to step up and be the standard bearer…the icon that others strive to be, that the viewers tune in to see every week….and that somebody is me. I’m going to do great things here in UNWA and drag this company kicking and screaming on my back, all the way to the top. The fans may not like me, but they’d sure as hell pay to see me get my ass whooped…even though that just isn’t going to happen…ever. I know you’ll make the right choice, as head of this federation you know what is in it’s best interests, even if that might not rest well with some. So what do you say boss, willing to gamble on ‘The Wild One’? If you do I can promise it’s going to pay off.

Winter reclines into his seat a little and smiles, looking across and searching Leon’s face for some kind of hint as to what he’s thinking. Leon pauses for a moment and ponders, then leans across the table and opens his mouth.

TBC by Leon

OOC: I used your character Leon, hope that’s ok but I thought it was necessary…any changes you might want to make to your character’s dialogue or such, feel free.

WWS
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 pm

(OOC - Hi, Using my character for the odd sentence is fine, nice rp, I will add you to the line up for the title...just to be clear the title will be decided in the next season...if we get enough people signing up we will probably have a tournament or a roundrobin)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Leon: "Well some of your 'in ring' abilities leave a little to be desired...however you have faced some of the toughest challenges we have in the UNWA and yet still you are the first person to be knocking at my door!..Hmm Ok Mr Sanderson I will add you will be the first name down on my list over there"
-
Leon motions to a large chart stuck to the wall, on top in gold coloured lettering reads..'The Road to the Gold - Take Pride in your work'
-
Leon: "Now if you have unless you have anything else to add, I am expecting a number of visiters today....goodbye"
-
Leon raises a hand to the door and continues with his work at hand
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 pm

A knock on the door announces Doubles entry, standing in the doorframe, searching Leon Hearts face for a reaction to his apperance "The last time I came here, I nearly trashed the door, now I come to ask a favor...a strange feeling.
Double closes to Leons desk, waiting for a nod befor taking a seat:
I thought long about asking to be put to the rooster for this championship. For one thing, we had a bad start and I am not quite fond of some "influences" around here." Double clears his throat, shifts in his seat "nonetheless I have to admit my honest interest in this title. Adding after a long look into Leons eyes And I want to prove archievments can be made within UNWA without selling ones honour. . Do you still hold those words true, you said on our first night here? If so, count me in"
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Pride Title   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Hemorrhage walks in:

"GM, I'm not here to whine and complain again about the tag titles.
No, I want the Pride title now. And just to show you how much I deserve a shot I want a match tonight with
the man I made the mistake of teaming up with..."

[Leon looks shocked]

"That's right Stray!"

Hemorrhage walks out as he slams the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Sarkovic
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Sarkovic

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:30 pm

After hearing the whole noise what Hemorrhage did...

Sarkovic: A little of silence would be great. What a headache!!

Secretary: I think that you can enter.

Sarkovic: Thanks ... oh and by the way can you grab me a beer

Secretary: The Mr. Heart has a few in his refrigerator.

Sarkovic smiles for the secretary and knocks at the door.

Leon: Enter!!

After having entered in the office of Leon Heart, Sarkovic goes immediately to the refrigerator.

Leon: I was wait for you to come.

Sarkovic: Well I am here

Leon: Can I count you in for the UNWA Pride Championship?

Sarkovic drinks the beer completely

Sarkovic: Of course you can... [Sarkovic takes away another beer of Leon's refrigerator] ... oh and Mr. Heart Have to nice day.

Leon looks at his watch and sees what time is it

Leon: It must be his breakfast.

The camera zooms on Leon's watch and the watch shows 9.00 am
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: can i go for another gold   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:47 pm

then name me as a contender

Last edited by freelancer on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:40 am

Aproaching Leon's office in the corridor Daxx meet Sarkovic half drunk bouncing in the walls. Daxx look him confused and say ''Easy dude, you won't find door there.'' Daxx go past him and proceed to Leon's office, knocks on the door and few seconds later enters. ''Mr. Leon, i think your breakfast will wait for few min. Anyways i came here couse i have decided that it's about time for me to stop fooling around, and i have noticed quite nice crowd of lost souls gathering in here laterly. I must admit i feel bit hunger by myself, so this championship could be good oportunity to prove myself as worthy champion, and also a pleasure in feasting some lost souls.'' Daxx turn around and head to the door, but in same moment he stops, turn around and say ''Oh one more thing Mr. Leon, i think you'll need to find new secretary, couse your former one, i believe i can call it like that, has fled when i have aproached her desk. I guess it's hard to find good personel these days. Nevertheless, i won't bother you anymore Mr. Leon as i know that your breakfast is awaiting you, and hunger can be terrible sometimes.'' Daxx turn again to the doors and head out.
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 pm

[Titantron show's DamienX walking in the backstage's hall's looking very serious.DamienX stop's walking in the front of the Mr.Heart's office and knocks the door and little later walks in]

DamienX : Hello Mr.Heart..I think you know why im here?

Mr.Heart : ...

DamienX : I want my shot for the UNWA Pride Championship!And you know as well as anybody else know's that i am championship material!I have have waited opportunity like this for so long.

Mr.Heart : ...

DamienX : Okey don't say anything..In fact.. you don't need to,couse i have seen that you are a good GM and you make good and wise decisions and i KNOW that you will do it again regarding my situtation!

[Damien walks out from the office little confused about the silence of Mr.Leon,but still with little confidence]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)   Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have what it takes to be the UNWA Pride Champion? (open to all lower to mid level wrestlers)
Page 1 of 1