UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) Empty
PostSubject: Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers)   Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 am

Backstage at Thursday Show we find a character that we have not seen in these halls before. He makes his way through the backstage to the entranceway and we change camera angles to outside the entrance way. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers begins to play over the arena speakers and this character makes his way to the ring. He gets in as the fans do nothing because they are not sure what to think. He grabs a mic.

"Cut the music."

The Gambler music quits playing.

"Let's get this crap out of the way. The name is Ace Douglas. I am here for one thing and one thing only and that is to inflict as much punishment on anyone I face and win some gold. To start that movement I need my first victim so any pansy in the back that wants to fight come see me. Hell as my favorite man in history would say I'll be your huckleberry."

With that Ace gets out of the ring and makes his way back up the ramp as The Gambler by Kenny Rogers begins to play again. He gets to the top of the ramp and looks back at the ring and then goes backstage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Just another new face...(open to lower level wrestlers)
Page 1 of 1