UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake)   Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:28 am

Double is seen lying on a bench in a locker room, empty except for himself. Slowly he tries to open his eyes, immediately closing them again, his hands holding his head. With efford Double sits up, one hand wanders behind his right ear towards the neck, where Paulleys had hit him. A small smear of blood remains on his fingers. Double leans forward, burying his head in his hands again,elbows on his knees. Double raises his head again at a firm knock on the door, then a well known buisness woman with a clipboards steps into the room. "Mr Schmidt" begins Miss Peel as she starts to unclip something from her clipboard "I am the PA of UNWA benefactor Richard Anthony. On his behalf I would like to present you with the standard OQR(object of questionable reputation )'get well soon' card" then proceeds to give Double a plain white folded card and leaves him alone again.

Code:
Dear Employee,

Now that we are even,

Paulley and you will now meet on equal ground

'BBC' R. Anthony

Double crumples the card, and gets to his feet...and finds himself sitting again. He gets up, more slowly this time. A blurred vision from two UNWA - employees dragging him here after the last match comes to his mind. "Aw s***... Alexis" Double leaves the room with unsure steps.

Outside a figure emerges from the shadows. "Ah, Mr Schmidt". Double looks into Interpol mans the dark eyes. "I am not really in the mood to chit-chat. What do you want?""We made a good progress in our case. To nail the coffin shut we need only one more step. Your match against Paulley. On the off-chance, that you'll have the victory within your hands. Just don't finish him off. You must not win."Double rubs his neck in pain, shrugs:"From what I feel like right now this won't be necessary, but I'll think of it, when I lay my hands on Paulley. Actually I'll need to see someone first, befor I will decide this." Double leaves the man standing in the open door. Outside of the UNWA building he flags a cab: "General Hospital, please"

Inside of theGeneral Hospital Double appears on the floor, striding towards Alexis room. The moment he reaches for the knob the door is opend from inside. Double finds himself facing a young man.
"Are you a friend? How is she?"
Drake Vyril: "She needs rest and especially not you around."
"What? Who are you? I came here to see,..."
Drake Vyril: "I am Drake Vyril and YOU are the reason she got hurt. Now leave before you get hurt"
Double seems thunderstruck. Obviously Drake is unwilling to let him pass
"You're making an error.", turning to leave. Reaching the stairs Double turns again to Drake
"Tell her at least, I wish her to get well soon"

Feel free to edit for a more fitting to a "Drake"-answer / BBC-style.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake)   Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:54 pm

((Taking from Drake's point...))

"Yeah, you could say I'm a friend of hers. And she'd be a lot better if it weren't for you and that other goon."

"You'll find out who I am soon enough, and I'm not letting you near'er."

At the parting comment, Drake quirks an obsidian eyebrow. "...We'll see."
Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Open for BBC & Drake)
Page 1 of 1