UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) Empty
PostSubject: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-avQAVmDFA
Music starts to play in the Arena, a so far unheard tune and the crowd waits in expectation to see who will make an appearance.
Slowly, rolling down the ramp a blood red Chevy Camero makes its way down towards the ramp. Its hydraulics working frantically to make it bounce up and down.
By the ramp it stops and the doors opens up.
One, two, three Latino's makes their way out of the car and takes up a defensive position around the vehicle..
Dressed in a light blue shirt, with only the top button done to reveal the white t-shirt underneath and baggy jeans, El Lobo steps out of the Camero and enters the ring.
A baseball bat, rests over his shoulder as he looks over towards Winston and Frankie and nods his head, before he moves over and picks up the microphone.

"A new season...UNWA sports alot of new Pendejos, and new mamacitas..Soo if your new, and you want to roll with the best..I'll hook you up."
El Lobo grins widely and recieves the cheer of the crowd, along with a couple of boo'ing.
"First off...My respect goes to Double, that Vato is on my good list...He stands up to the man..And if you ever want it holmes, let me know and I've got your back."
"Second, Alexis..give that punk jeffe Drake a bitch slap and put a spine back in him...Dayum holmes, grow a pair...Or I will do it for you.."
El Lobo runs his free hand over his mouth.
"There is always room for a Chica like you alexis in the back of my ride.."

(Giving people a chance to reply)
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:39 pm

OOC: In accordance with Alexis and Drake

The titantron shows a mix of three different videos. The light spots come to rest on Double and Drake, Alexis in their middle, entering from the other side.
Alexis: "Of all the... El Lobo,..."
Drake: "...What are you, retarded? What part of standing up for a friend makes me spineless?"
Double: "...and makes you believe you earned that belt by backing down?"
While Alexis stands in the middle of the ramp, Double and Drake walk at ease to either side of the ring, forming a triangle.
Alexis: "Champ belt cinched so tight it's cutting off the blood circulation to your brain? Drake should be commended for his actions, not insulted for them."
Drake: "You can do yourself a favor in two ways, bud'. First, learn some friggin' English before you start flinging insults. Might help you to better understand what is and is not cowardly. Second, you should consider just letting everyone think you're an idiot instead've opening your mouth and proving them right."
Double: "You sold yourself. What I heard happened at GEW seems to be buried under that belt? Is that your price?"
Drake and Double each climb a turnbuckle, in one motion all three are greeting the masses, then Drake and Double return to Alexis, all turning to leave:
Alexis: "Oh, and the only one that needs to be bitch slapped is you, when Yellow Girl finds out you're trying to get me in your back seat."
Drake: "And by the way - I doubt this little stunt of yours earned you any brownie points with Lexi. Nice try."
Double: "As you can see, we already guard each others backs"
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am

With the baseball bat still resting over his shoulder, El Lobo leans against the ropes and arches an eyebrow as he studies the tio. A little smile lingers on his lips.
"I sold out..My my.." El Lobo shakes his head and then fixes his gaze upon Double. "Lets get it clear, I dont want no piece of Lexi..If she wants to rid in the backseat of my Camero, to be another Chica who woo's for Lobo..Its nature..But there is only one Mamacita for the Great Wolf Pendejos.."
He swirls the bat, putting it down so he can lean against it, as if it were a cane.
"It is cute though, The Liberace Male Model who thinks he can become a man by wrestling...Admit it, it is so you can sneak a hug from other men right...and Double, to protect Alexis..Makes her look strong..to need all that backup.."
El Lobo nods his head slowly.
"Fine..Bring it..I'll take ya'll on, I need to get you out of my way before I go for the main target..It is only a matter of personal opinion that I need to put down Pretty Boy over there, Alexis, well she is just another bump, or two bumbs in the road...You Double, are a disappointment..You think those fools can protect you against BBC?"
El Lobo brings the bat up on his shoulder once again.
"I'll have YG put you down hoo...Soo Double, and Poof boy..choose who'll face the Mexican Revolucion first...Wont matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 am

(OOC: I want to reply in this position in this RP, but I have time to do it soonest tonight. So it would be nice if there is no anser before. Thx)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm

In the arena suddenly the loud howl of a wolf can be heard. Some seconds later the entrance music von Yellow Girl is starting to play. A while nothing happens and than Yellow Girl appears at the entrance. She makes her way to the ring and passes Drake, Double and Alexis, which gaze at Yellow Girl with a derisive look. She rolls in the ring, where El Lobo awaits her with a nice grin. El Lobo nodded at her briefly than a short smile on both faces, before Lobo reached the Mic to Yellow Girl.

“You three thought that Lobo dont derserve this title? He beat every great guy in this fed and he is still undefeated and we all know that he doesnt need to proof anymore that he is a great and deserved champ. And because of our match at the PPV i will not speak with you. Thats a thing between me, Lobo and one another guy, who will regret it sooner or later”

She puts the mic down and it seems she has already fnished her speech. She walks from the middle in the ring to the ropes and so she gets near the three outside the ring. Then she takes the mic again.

“You three announce to all, that you guide each others back. Then do it well, because in this fed there are some evil things going on and it always meets you, when you await it least.”

Yellow Girl gets back from the ropes and again now stands next to El Lobo in the middle of the ring.

“One more thing. That guy of you two, who doesnt fight against Lobo, should have the courage to fight against me. So its your decision.”

Winston The Bulldog: Yellow Girl seems very much changed. That is not the girl whom we knew till now. I think something happend last Sunday behind this closed doors in the locker room between Lobo and Yellow Girl.

Frankie D: Yeah closed door, no camera. Whoo some hot stuff.

Winston The Bulldog: Idiot. I dont speak about this things. I am sure, the two have hatched a common plan behind this closed door.
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:34 am

-- Edited to confirm matches, if thats ok for everyone

With a smile around his eyes Double takes the mic "Maybe its just me, but I fail to see, what makes Alexis look any stronger from your backseat?" The smile is gone. "Distor, Alexis, Me,... Paulley, each has suffered from someone interfering. Watching our backs doesn't mean we break the referees count, we will just not let anyone disturb the match, you above all should understand that.." Double searches El Lobos face for a reaction, then shakes his head. "So be it. Drake, you seem pretty intense, to give El Lobo some of his share of a "mans hug". Yellow Girl, I accept your challenge. "

-- After the Matches
Win-Win : "One for all, all for one. We stand up, for what we believe in. A match against anyone of us means two keeping the ring to the fighters, no more shady figures turning the tables: No more, no less."
Win-Loss : "This is why one can't stand alone, this is, why we keep each other safe. A match against anyone of us means two keeping the ring to the fighters, no more shady figures turning the tables: No more, no less."
Loss-Loss : "Together we stand, together we fall. This seems lost to you, El Lobo. If someone aims another crowbar at you in a further match? None of our buisness, looks like we're busy to keep ourselves safe."

Last edited by Double on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:39 pm

(I actually don't have the time to do this, with classwork amping up. Sorry guys. x_x)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 pm

(OOC - Guys I think this would work much better on Sundays show, we are crammed with rp on Thursdays show, but it would stand out more on Sundays show, so if there are no major objections I would like to move it to there?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:46 pm

OOC: Might even ease things up for Drake. Fine for me, depends on the wolfpack plans.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:53 pm

OOC: I think it will fit better on Sunday, so its also ok for me
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Suggestion: Should be moved to Sunday-Folder
Question : Anyone wants to rework his part after last shows impact?
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:15 pm

(OOC: Personaly, after last show...I'd skip this RP...)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:18 pm

(OOC - I didn't want to be the one to say it first...but I have to agree)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)   The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Champ (open to all, but aimed at Alexis/Drake and Double)
Page 1 of 1