UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) Empty
PostSubject: Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage)   Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Scene is set at the last show in the UNWA locker room
-
Stray and Hemorrhage are in the locker room, Stray is sitting on the locker room bench, hemorrhage is standing over him, he appears rather animated.
-
(OOC - if Stray and or Hemorrhage wants to add a little bit of conversation here that would be great....I would love the angle to be Hemorrhage getting a little bit worked up at Stray.)
-
Winston the Bulldog approaches the pair with an outstreched arm
-
Winston: "Guys....come on now calm down....I can't believe you both lost tonight, you should be in the ring at Continental Chaos picking up those tag title belts!"
-
Stray unpicks the strapping around his wrists and attempts to answer Winston back..before he can Winston begins speaking again...
-
Winston: "Listen guys..you know I know people...I can do you a favour...I can still get you that tag title shot..."
-
Hemorrhage: "No you can't...we both lost our matches..we can't show our faces in the ring at Continental Chaos"
-
Winston: "No I guess you can't....but listen guys I have an idea..[Winston pulls out two colourful masks] "you guys like LuchaLibre?"
-
Winston turns and spots the camera that have been on him this whole time, Winston throws a hand into the camera lens and pushes the camera down
-
Winston: "You guys get out of here....your almost as bad as Frankie at turning up when your not wanted...come on guys we have a phone call to make"
-
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Cunning Plan   Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:53 pm

Hemorrhage Dialogue

"I can't believe we lost our title shots!"

[Hemorrhage kicks the nearest locker, then looks at Stray]

"This is your fault! I did my part in this team, I was carrying this team on my shoulders!"

Stray: "Yeah, you did your damn part by giving up our shot to Freelancer and Rolie!"

[Hemorrhage turns around looking furious and pulls his hand back to punch Stray]

Winston Comes in...

*GM, if we're going through with this plan disregard my RP about the Pride title*
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage)   Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 pm

~Stray's Dialouge~

Sitting on the bench, Stray looks up at a furious Hemorrhage.

"My Fault? Wait a minute. You're just as much at fault as I am. We both lost our matches, both times."

Stray stands up and gets into Hemorrhage's face before he can ready his punch.

"The last time I checked, we won the tag team match. You say you carried us to the victory, but you could not have won by yourself. Don't forget that, friend."

Before anything else can be said or done, the door to the locker room opens and Winston interrupts...

(Save the Stray vs. Hemorrhage arc for later, should we fail to capture the titles at the PPV.)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage)   Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:02 pm

(OOC hm...it depends on the result as to whether I disregard it..if thats ok with you?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Cunning Plan   Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Leon Heart wrote:
(OOC hm...it depends on the result as to whether I disregard it..if thats ok with you?)

Do whatever's best for the show, GM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage)   Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Winston's Cunning Plan (Winston, Stray, Hemorrhage)
Page 1 of 1