UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking the plunge (Open to any)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Taking the plunge (Open to any) Empty
PostSubject: Taking the plunge (Open to any)   Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Wintson the Bulldog: "We are just three days removed from Continential Chaos and there are bound to be many wrestlers back stage that are still feeling the effects of Sundays PPV. And I'm told that one of those superstars is with one of our announcers backstage"

Back Stage Announcer: "Yes that's right Winston, I'm here with one of Sundays winners Captain Parkes...

Frankie D: "What does that washed up drunk want now?"

Back Stage Announcer: "...And he has asked for this time to say something to the UNWA community."

"That's right. On Sunday you saw me open the PPV against Daxx in a Last Man Standing match. And was you can tell I'm still sporting the bruises from that match. Camera zooms in to show a close up of the captains face in which we can clearly see a large knotted bump just above his left eye. "Now I've heard people saying that Daxx wasn't a worthy opponent and that it was a walkover match for me. However he was the only person with enough guts to step in the ring with me on Sunday and he threw everything he had at me."

We see a seletion of highlights from the match on Sunday on the screen.

"Now after that match I sat in my locker room and watched the rest of you tear each other apart in your matches. But I was left feeling sick at the sight from the MemberState Championship Title fight. If you're in a Title fight you put aside personal feelings and do what you need to win the match.

Frankie D: "Surely he's not calling out Yellow Girl tonight. He's not good enough to fight me let alone a top wrestler like her."

Winston the Bulldog: "Will you shut up."

"So tonight I'm calling on any body to step in the ring tonight in a Pin Falls Count Anywhere Match. And El Lobo if you're watching this be warned. I'm coming for you and your Title!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge (Open to any)   Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Come on guys this RP is still open to any one.
Back to top Go down
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge (Open to any)   Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:04 pm

then the titan tron starts to play music Theram enters it as always wearing jeans and sweatshirt with hood he walks straight to the commentators table while fans wave posters with text "Goodbye its your ticket to hospital"
Theram comes to commentators table and sits on it turns to the screen and starts to talk
Hey bigmouth cheers with the win at the "continental chaos" so now you want a challenge and that after it people won't say what the opponent wasn't a worthy opponent and that it was a walkover match for you
crowd starts to scream as they know what Theram will say next after all the noise calm down Theram talks again
so now i have a question for you will you fight me yes i know you won your match at "continental chaos" and i lost it but you know if someone wins somebody have to loose its how its work so i ask you again will you fight me will you accept the challenge of looser who have enough guts to challenge you?
the crowd start to shout "fight fight fight fight" commentators are trying to say something but the noise is so big that you can't hear them Theram waits a moment and talks again
and that not all i want to say one more thing you say that "And El Lobo if you're watching this be warned. I'm coming for you and your Title!" so lets make our match more interesting and make a deal between us and let all the people here be our witnesses if i will win this match you voluntarily will ask Mr Leon to remove you from candidates to be a "MemberState" champ for all this season
half of fans looks shocked and half of arena cuts there throats shouting for fight
so now i ask you do you have guts to accept this challenge or all your words was just a vain

Theram gives his mic to Winston and waits for Captain Parkes answer
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge (Open to any)   Taking the plunge (Open to any) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:13 pm

"Well you're right about there always being a loser when someone wins a fight Theram." begins Captain Parkes slowly, "And I've studied your past matches and you would be a worthy opponent and if you're prepared for a Falls Count Anyway match with me then bring it on."

*The camera starts to pan away from Captain Parkes*

"Oh and about you're little stipulation about the MemberState Championship contendership. I accept your challenge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the plunge (Open to any)   Taking the plunge (Open to any) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking the plunge (Open to any)
Page 1 of 1