UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
What storylines should we start next season? EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
What storylines should we start next season? EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
What storylines should we start next season? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
What storylines should we start next season? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
What storylines should we start next season? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
What storylines should we start next season? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
What storylines should we start next season? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
What storylines should we start next season? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What storylines should we start next season?

Go down 
+12
stray
Leon Heart
Synyster
Choirboy
Aquilus
"the hotshot"
MMJ/HKP
Kaluani
Tyler Ford
El Lobo
Hemorrhage
James Young
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

What storylines should we start next season? Empty
PostSubject: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey Guys, I'm just wondering what type of storyline we should start for the next season yea. Cause I'm not sure what should be done and stuff like that yea.
Now I know I'm the person for this since, I don't hold any staff membership thing and all, but I wonder what sort of storylines are popular within the fed yea.
Just wondering or an idea yea.
Bodders
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Storylines   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm

I would keep doing your interview segments and wouldn't mind being in one
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm

Inside the UNWA will continue in one way or another...
There will be a new feud coming up aswell...Couple vs Couple to promote the hope of a Diva fight. Wink
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Hemorrhage wrote:
I would keep doing your interview segments and wouldn't mind being in one
Would you really? Are they good?
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Yeah they're good,adds a little more UNWA...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: agree with hemmorage   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:20 pm

yeah i agree with hemmorage on that bodders should keep up the interview segment because even though i am new it is nice segment and definitely something different
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 am

I think it is very important to build up new cool feuds which we can keep going throughout the season to have some great matches for a next upcoming PPV.

Important is here to have two wrestlers who are more or less balanced and about equal good writers, because it would tone down one of the pairs if the other one would always write him "to the ground" if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:02 am

I think me and The hotshot are hoping for a tag feud with any tag team and eventually leading to a shot at the champs at the next PPV
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
What storylines should we start next season? 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:21 am

The commentators are going to be having a feud, with Frankie D vs Jonno, two non-wrestlers will be fighting maybe at the next ppv, lol.

As for Aquilus, he will be joining what is left of Revolution, but I dont know what will happen from there yet
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 pm

I'm guessing there is gonna be a feud between the remaining of The REv and WOlf Pack and Team IMpact!
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:05 pm

I'd like to add the possibility of a full-blown romance for Baba Ganoush, God help us.....

Outside of that, I'm focusing more on becoming a wrench in the works for all stables. Makes things far less predictable in my opinion.....
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 pm

I think the idea of The Revolution vs Half the UNWA roster is ridicoulous....It what?? four man stable and now eight or so people wanna join in on "stopping revolution" I pushed for this angle awhile back when The Rev had Jmac Jarkko and all thos other freindly faes and no one seemed to be interested now that im the strongest (statistically) we have four people who are head and heels above me (yet again statistically) wanting to challange us....Sorry guys....Squash matches dont equal fun for either of the parties....I think it's already been said but I think it would be a breath of fresh air for some angles to come up with two wrestler or what not that are around to same level the be involed in a back and forth fued..

With this being said Revolution vs Team Wolf Pack and Team Impact doesnt sit well with me...Seriously guys...It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure who would win every single match....It doesnt make sense for a squash match to happen every show and for the angle (if there was any real one) to be killed off in a predictable PPV match up.....

Are the waves coming in towards the beach?......Im not pissed or nothing im just very outspoken about my opions and stubborn (which means im an asshole)..

My storyline/angle what have you is that Synyster quit The Revoulution and The UNWA....Then from there on I dont even know....I go where the wind blows...
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Actually Syn, I dont think your being an arsehole (or an asshole!). I actually agree with you. I'm not saying The Revolution should disband but the feud with revolution and wolfpac/team impact should be finished as pure rp and not with matches.

The gap in WS is far too great, also I think it would be nice for people to think in a brand new direction for this coming season, and work with each other by letting them know there long term plans.

Lets think outside the box people! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 pm

Not to beat a dead horse... But in my opinion, Rev isn't much of a threat anymore, aside from being a lower-tier stable, which I don't believe is what it was originally meant to be, but most likely will be unless it grows with stronger members. Adding MMJ, should he decide to go that route would help Rev out, and add fuel to any sort of fued between him and Jimmy. (Purely speculation on my part, which could be constructed around Timelord winking at MMJ. )

As far as Stray goes, his intentions are most likely set to go after Bodder's CiH, or to do whatever he can to go after the MemberState title. (Not likely to happen, given Kaluani is the current title holder and out of my league at the moment, but my WS puts me over the cutoff for the Pride title. xD)

Nothing is final though, and am open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 pm

I only can speak for me, but I think it was also clear for the others, that this feud only can be with pure RP, but I think this makes it not worse a lot of things can be done because of this way.

That I planned something in combination with Rev should be clear after the "kidnapping" from Timelord. But please dont ask me, what this is, because I dont know it at the moment. But I twist my mind to find a exciting idea and the involved people will hear it as soon as I know it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:29 pm

I think the Rev will stay as a threat, but not a big one. It would be nice it have them interfere in matches once in a while, just to add a bit more life...

Hemorrhage is looking for any fued. I'll go for the Pride or Hardcore Title, which ever one is within my reach.

As for my storyline, I'm now looking for a mentor, or even team up with Stray again. Reply to my RP if interested.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:28 am

Since everyone is worried that Rev isn't much of a credible threat, and they're just getting squashed, I think I should be setting up my Ministry of Evil with myself, Devastator X, and maybe a few more people. We're a bit more evenly matched with Rev and could have an evil stable (Rev) vs super evil stable (Me and mine) thing going on, perhaps with our stables later on teaming up to take on some of the other, more "powerful" groups. Just a thought on my end.

Also, Devastator X and I have teamed up in the past as Devastating Darkness, so we'd (I'm speaking for him as well, although I'm sure he'd agree) be willing to jump in to tag matches as well, perhaps as a way to work an up and coming tag team.

There are some ideas from me. Like them or hate them, they're all mine. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:53 am

With Ace thinking of doing a come one come all thing for anyone that can compete for the prestige title.

As far as Tyler not sure, wrote a rp where he is talking about squandering chances he had but just not sure where I want to go with it any thoughts by you guys on this would be very welcomed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:20 am

My mind is blank!i don really know what to do next season.Maybe go for the hardcore title or something with the rev..dunno..
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 am

Nice call Stray ,Me and MMJ have been building for the possibility of a feud from day one. Personally I think having Y.G and MMJ eventually join the revolution would even things out , we could then have an embittered Jimmy and Lobo either go after the New Revolution as a two man force or turn to the mid-card faces for back up.

If this doesn't happen , im more then happy to resolve the feud in R.P's because as Y.G said you can get so much more done in R.P's as long as everyones on the same page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:04 pm

I totally agree with last post by Hotshot and i would gladly have MMJ and Yellow girl in Rev but im not forcing anyone to join.........but god loves a trier lol

And Syn is right when we were a force where were UNWA guys Then only one or two guys stood up now i have about 5/6 on my back alone i know i annoy people but hey relax lol

RP can do many a thing a match cannot and even though im crap at rp im surrounded by some quality role players and for that i wish to thank you for having such an useless prat within your mist

To many to list but you know who you are thx from Time and k-9
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Dude your just fishing for complements .... your RP's don't suck , there happy now ;-)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:44 pm

Hi !

I would like to catch up with that "Evil behind" Thing I tried to start with my pre-Memberstate RP (although I hadn't time to react to Timelord, sorry). This would need a Heel with a possible high wrestler score as opponent for Kal.
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Wolf Pack vs Revolution..
as far as I'm concerned, Revolution is just an annoyance...that keeps meddling in my matches..I have yet to fight anyone since Jarkko and the others left..
I dont wish to squash anyone in a given match so to speak..
I just go where the rp takes me..

For storylines, I think as El Lobo I'm satisfied with the twist TL and YG is working up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What storylines should we start next season?   What storylines should we start next season? Empty

Back to top Go down

What storylines should we start next season?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next