UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle")

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle")   Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle") EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 am

The lights dim, darker than usual, as the titantron lights up and the entrance theme plays.

A lone figure walks out onto the entrance ramp, dressed in a pair of black pants, a studded leather belt, and a pair of black, clunky boots. His hands appear to be wrapped with white tape as he cracks his knuckles and pulls out a mic to address the crowd.

Stray: "Hello, [city]! How are you guys doing tonight? Good? That's great. Anyhow, I'll cut to the chase. I know I haven't faired so well last season, but that was then. It's a new season, and I'm ready to bust some heads with you guys."

Stray looks around as he waits for the crowd to settle.

Stray: "As much as I would like to take that precious Pride title away from the Good Doctor and his "patients", I'm well aware that I need to prove my worth. I've got no problem with that. So whoever in the back wants to fight, let's do it. Tonight."

Stray then tosses the mic off to one of the stage crew and walks back through the entrance and backstage.

(Feel free to add any commentary throughout this bit. Not sure which commentary team is going to be used, and I don't really have a feel for both yet. xD

Also, open to anyone. This will initially be the start of my "Sting/stray angle" so Rev is more than welcomed to get involved in one way or another.)
Back to top Go down

Fresh Start (Open, Start of so-called "Sting/Stray angle")
Page 1 of 1