UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) Empty
PostSubject: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:12 pm

(I’m assuming that Thursday’s show is placed in Australia, also, this doesn’t have to lead to a match, back stage beating probably.)

[Parts of the audience are seen to be making a large amount of noise compared to everywhere else, the commotion slowly making its way towards the ring, before the crowd parts and allows Distor, who has again decided to enter via the crowd as opposed to the ramp, to enter the ring.]

“Ahh, so great being in my home country again. So what’s up SYDNEY!”

[A pause to allow the cheering to die down.]

“So, as you’ve all guessed, UNWA looks to be in shambles at the moment with this “Revolution” running riot. Now, tonight, whether I have a match or not, I would just like to point out, to our audience, to our commentators….the entire UNWA roster, as well as all of our viewers watching at home, it seems that we may have a problem.”

“And yes, I’m now drawing my own battlelines when I say this… I really, really don’t like our corrupt VGM. Now usually, I wouldn’t mind however, as I’m an Aussie, I should just point out that said VGM is, y’know, an Englishman.”

[Another pause to for the booing to die down]

“Yeah yeah, I know. Now, I just want to point out another issue. Revolution! Do you always rely on numbers to win? Now, as much as the entire roster here is busy double-crossing each other, some really want an answer to the question: Do you understand the concept of a 1 on 1 match?”

(Anyone can interrupt here, if not just add the second part)

“Well, as we awaiting the collective brain cell of Revolution to come up with a suitable answer, I should congratulate Payne. He is into the next round of the Pride Tournament. This means I may have the chance to kill two birds with one stone if he wins his next match. For now though, we’ll have three more matches before we find out who I’m vsing. Now, between you and me Australia, I wouldn’t mind taking on The Silent Man again. Of course, failing that, I wouldn’t mind knocking taking out Jpea of the tournament.”

“But then again, if the last match involving a Revolution member is anything to go by, both Jpea and Synyster have an asterisk next to their names. Moreover, apparently, that asterisk means I would have to fight them, as well as about four other members of Revolution.”

“Now, here is an open challenge to the UNWA roster. Let’s see several members try and even some of these Revolution matches up, yeah?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 am

( ooc) syn will reply for rev.please leave thanks
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:35 am

Synyster: Woah Woah WOAH!!

::The camera pans over and focuses in on Synyster coming down the hallway and making his way towards Distor::

Synyster: I really don't know you are, and really dont care if your the hometown boy..I myself would be ashamed to call this pathetic, nasty,sleezy little town my home.

::The fans boo's are heard backstage directed toward Synyster and his remarks::

Synyster: But what I do know is that my name and The Revolution's name better stay out of your mouth..It would really break my heart if something happened to you like what happened to Kaluani last sunday!!...You see The Revolution is now running things around here...We do what we want, when we want...And NOBODY...Can do anything about it!

::The fans boo's are starting to become louder as an angry look shoots across Synysters face::

Synyster: You mind as well forgot about the Pride Title for the time being because the only one that deserves that title is me! I've got the looks...The Built...And The charisma to be a champ here in the UNWA.....And what do you have?..Nothing?..See when the smoke clears..And the dust settles...It all comes down to me being BORN...BETTER...THAN...YOU!

((OOC: Thanks for the post doc))
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:54 am

(Someone can edit a fight starting up into/after my post if they want)

“That, and about five other people beating the hell out of me before you lay your hands on me, am I right?” [Distor turns towards the crowd] “Calm down people, that won’t happen, I’m sure there are some people that will not want that to occur.”

“So tell me, G, if you don’t want me to say your real name, have you found Kaluani yet? Last I check, it took at least half a dozen men to so much as keep him on the ground, and yet he still disappears? This revolution of yours seems to be pulling a lot of punches….”

[Another pause, and Distor looks to the left and right, at all the crowd cheering him and booing Synyster]

“Unless, of course, that was the best you could do. In which case, it doesn’t matter how much better you were born. All that matters is… how much of a beating you will take before you fall, when your lackeys are not able to back you up.”

[Another pause, Distor looks at the ground, before looking back up and getting into Synyster’s face]

“By the way, insult this city again, and I will make sure your name will only be uttered once more. It will be when the announcer introduces you to the match where you are beaten to within an inch of your life.”

“Trash talking aside, wouldn’t it be nice to see two Revolution members beat each other to within an inch of the life? Unless of course you’re assuming Jpea…yeah, didn’t you hear? He’s now in the tournament. Wouldn’t it be interesting if oh…say… you and him had to pit your… well, talent is out of the question, but everything else you stated, against each one another….”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm

(ooc) left on syn instructions for jarkko or jmac to attack distor thanks guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:50 pm

::There is a stir in the crowd to Distor's back. Jarkko Ruutu jumps over the barrier with his RBK hockey stick in hand. He runs to the ring and silently slides into the ring under the bottom rope. He gets up and runs over towards Distor and brings the hockey stick across the back of his knees, bringing Distor to the ground. Distor looks up just in time to see the blade of the stick come down and rap him across the mouth. Jarkko pulls up Distor from the mat and sends him into the ropes. Distor bounces off the ropes and comes towards Jarkko who then lifts up the stick and crosschecks him across the chest. Jarkko grabs the mic::

Ruutu: Welcome home. This welcome wagon is curiosity of The Revolution. Don't think just because you're an after thought on this roster we'll overlook your bad mouthing. I know when I was little my mother would wash my mouth out with soap when I was bad mouth people, so in honor of my mother, I'm going to wash your mouth out... with some CARBON FIBER!!

::Jarkko drops the mic and grabs his hockey stick with both hands and cocks his stick back to take a slap shot. He kicks Distor's head down to the mat and brings the stick down and it connects with the blade coming across his face from forehead to chin. Distor yelps in pain and brings his hands up to cover his face. Jarkko gives a sly smile while looks up to Synyster and gives him a thumbs up::
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:05 pm

::Synyster smiles and kneels down beside the fallen Distor::

Synyster: Lesson number one...If you dont have freinds you better have eye's in the back of your head....Now if I were you...I would go backstage...Clean yourself up..Call up your family and apologize for making a fool of yourself infront of them in your hometown..And never speak of The Revolution again!

::Synysters music comes on over the PA system as he stands back up and exits the ring with a confident swagger::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)   Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Country yo'. (Open to everyone really)
Page 1 of 1