UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? Empty
PostSubject: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Wrestler Name - Choirboy

Tweener

Wrestler Appearance 5'10", 185 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes, clean shaven. Choirboy wears a grey and silver body suit with white elbow pads, white knee pads, and white padded gloves.

Wrestler Background - He was an abandoned child that ended up at an orphanage. His only escape from the boredom and disappointment of never being chosen for adoption was watching old school wrestling programs. Then one day his prayers were finally answered, as his mentor, Holyfather, became a beloved pro-wrestler. Eager to follow in his footsteps, Choirboy started studying old matches, intent on partnering up with Holyfather.
He furthered his training by being one of the selected orphans that got free admission to all of HF's matches. But it was not going to turn out ok. One day Holyfather suddenly turned heel, and kicked all of the orphans out of the arena, leaving them all emotionally crushed. Seeing little Lisa crying made Choirboy snap, and he set out to gain revenge on his mentor, one way or another. He became a pro-wrestler, intent on tracking down the man responsible for crushing the hopes of his fellow orphans, and surpassing him. And Heaven help any man that stands in his way.

And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? Choirb10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Sure its big enough ic lol welcome dude to unwa
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:10 pm

Lmao good to see you! Althought I think you pic should of been a little bit bigger lol
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:18 pm

It was the size the pic thingie gave me lol
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 pm

the creepy factor is maxed out at 10.....that pic freaks me out
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:04 pm

Synyster wrote:
the creepy factor is maxed out at 10.....that pic freaks me out

Lol glad im not the only one
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Welcome aboard Choirboy.

I think the picture freaking rocks.

Then again, I'm Catholic. Does that make Catholics creepy? Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy?   And the Heavens sing the praises of....Choirboy? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Finally decided on my entrance theme song.....