UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic Empty
PostSubject: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Alex Awesome's music starts to play and Alex Awesome enters the ring, posing on each of the turnbuckles and grabs the microphone.

Alex: I have looked for the ideal Tag Team partner for the whole three weeks I'm a member of the UNWA. And now, I think I've found him.
It's this new one. Chris Cryptic.

I know that sounds absurd, I mean this whimp is obviously not able to hold a candle to me but I have a good eye for finding a partner and I think we would be a an invincible tag team. So, Chris, do you have nerve enough to come out and answer my question?
Do you want to let some weaklings scream in pain with me tonight?
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:38 pm

(OOC - Deja-vu much?)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:44 pm

(OOC: What do you mean by that?)
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:47 pm

(ooc - Old fed stuff)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:59 am

(OOC: It's not the exact same thing Wink It was not intentional, but we'll do something different then)
Back to top Go down
Chris Cryptic
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:10 am

Suddenly Chris Cryptic's theme songs starts playing. Chris appears from the backstage area and makes his way to the ring. He also asks for a mic and finally enters the ring.

Chris Cryptic
: So, you need a tag team partner? But my question is: Can I actually trust you? This is my first entrance in the UNWA and someone asks be to be his partner for the future?
Well, I'm not sure about this situation, but before we team up, I will test you. I propose a match. You against an other member of the UNWA and I'll notice you.
Are you in? Or are you too coward to accept this challange?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 pm

Alex Awesome snorts derisively.
Alex: You want to test me? It should be me to test you, but ok, that's fine by me.
I won't disappoint you.

Alex leaves the ring without looking at Chris.

(OOC: Maybe we could do that for Sunday's show instead of Thrusday because Chris and I have fights on Sunday anyway?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic   Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Awesome calls Chris Cryptic
Page 1 of 1