UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ogre McJoker
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) Empty
PostSubject: Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic)   Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:36 pm

a cameraman approaches Ogre Mcjoker backstage. Ogre notices the cameraman and takes a break from picking his nose long enough to make a short threat to Chris Cryptic and the rest of UNWA.

Ogre Mcjoker: It has become apparent to me that many of my competitors feel that they need assistance to defeat me. While these acts are cowardly they do show a weird and pathetic form of respect. A respect that my opponent chris cryptic probably shares. Barring any interference tonight i will beat cryptic to a bloody pulp and assert myself as a force in the UNWA. Now leave me before i get hungry.

Ogre grins and bares his yellowed, jagged teeth and the cameraman scurries away.
Back to top Go down

Ogres Warning (open to Chris Cryptic)
Page 1 of 1