UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) Empty
PostSubject: Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray)   Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:10 pm

[Hemorrhage is walking back stage looking aimlessly at the ground, muttering ot himself]

Hemorrhage:"How the hell did I lose...I had it all planned out..."

[He bumps into someone walking by]

Hemorrhage:"Sorry there..."

[He looks up at the man and finds him staring face to face with Stray]

Hemorrhage:"You..."

{OOC:Stray could add dialogue. I want this RP to lead into our final match at the PPV.}
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray)   Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:52 am

Stray looks to Hemorrhage, ignoring the fact that he had just bumped into him, then begins to shake his head.

Hmmm, Oh, Hemorrhage. You should really focus on what you're doing, pal. You might actually win an important match.

Stray smirks slyly before shaking his head.
[If Hem would like to add anything extra here, feel free to do so, and I'll edit as needed.]

Don't get me wrong though, I'm sure you gave it your best shot. There will be other challenges later on down the road. Anyhow, if you'll excuse me, I have an important match to get ready for. A match to prove to everyone that I'm not UNWA's whipping boy.

With everything said and done, Stray stares down Hemorrhage before walking past him, cracking his knuckles and stretching his arms out as he makes his way towards the entrance ramp.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray)   Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Hemorrhage:"Good luck, Stray. The last thing I would want you to do is get yourself hurt."

[Hemorrhage turns around and smiles at his sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray)   Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Confrontation (Open mostly to Stray)
Page 1 of 1