UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
With me or against me (open to stray) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

With me or against me (open to stray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

With me or against me (open to stray) Empty
PostSubject: With me or against me (open to stray)   With me or against me (open to stray) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:02 pm

DamienX's entrance music start's to play from the speakers and moment later DamienX and Michelle shows up in the stage.Damien looks around the audience and smiles.Crowd is cheering loud.

Damien and Michelle enters the ring and Damien graps the mic from the announcer and begins to speak.

DamienX:"First,im not here to talk trash about Stray.I have nothing against him..well so far couse the reason im here is that i need to know something about him before our match..so that's why i need to.."

Suddenly Michelle took's the mic out of Damien's hand and pushes him away!

Michelle:"Olivia!!!OLIVIA!!!You listen to me!"

Damien looks Michelle with shocking look in hes face!

Michelle:" Im still upset and angry what happened last time!So that why im gonna kick your tiny ass!So come out here you trashy little bit.."

Damien takes the quickly before Michelle ends the sentence!

DamienX:" Wow wow!Easy there babe!..Just calm down!We will deal with that later..We are here for another reason..i need to know what kind of man Stray is.As you all know i hate the revolution,so thats why want to know is Stray part of that group or joining it or just like me..against it!!So come out here Stray and tell me what i want to know.."
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: With me or against me (open to stray)   With me or against me (open to stray) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:40 am

Stray's entrance music begins to fill the arena as Stray appears out on the stage. Looking around at the crowd as he hears a mixed reaction from his fans. He shakes his head slightly as he makes his way to the ring, sliding in, and getting up to face DamienX with a mic in hand that he'd pulled from his back pocket.

Stray: "You know, I've been getting asked the same question over and over for the past week or so now. 'Stray?! Are you part of Revolution?!' 'Stray, Why would you have anything to do with those Revolution guys?' So I'm going to let you, DamienX, and all of my fans know once and for all. I, Stray, have no relationship of any sorts with anyone from Revolution. I don't know why Revolution came out to my match against Alexis, or how I was supposedly in the arena during the match between Aquilus and Bodders. However, I assure you that I'm not going to go easy on you. May the best man win."

The fans begin to cheer at Stray as he waves to the crowd, then offers his hand to DamienX.

(Ooc: Should anyone from Rev wish to come out to this, and try to suggest that Stray is lying about his allegiance, go for it. Otherwise, this will go on as originally intended. XD )
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: With me or against me (open to stray)   With me or against me (open to stray) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:10 am

DamienX:" Thats all i needed to know Stray.So let's have a good match then."

Damien accepts the hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With me or against me (open to stray)   With me or against me (open to stray) Empty

Back to top Go down

With me or against me (open to stray)
Page 1 of 1