UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord)   A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:44 am

Cameras show Shadow X preparing for his match when he suddenly turns arounds and stares into the camera.

Shadow X: This may be my first UNWA match, but I can promise you it won't be my last. I am here to make an impact in the UNWA by being the savior everyone has been waiting for. I am the one who will deliver salvation and misery to the UNWA. And this, this is just the beginning of...

(Jmac or TIMELORD continue)
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord)   A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 pm

(as TIMELORD)

The lights in Shaddow X's room start to flicker before suddenly a screeching noise echos through his locker room deafining him in the process, the familiar Blue telephone box materialises in the corner of the room followed swiftly by the fog from the base of the doors that fill the room. The door swings open, as the lights of the room cut out. Silhouette of a man backlit by the green glow of the TARDIS...

Timelord - Lights...

Suddenly, the green glow from the tardis cuts out leaving the room Pitch Black. Mechanical noises start coming from the corner of the room. Footsteps are vaguely heard however the wheels of the machine seem to be too loud for the footsteps to be heard...

Timelord - Impact.. eh?
shuffling noises start to occur but Suddenly, a crash, and another crash.... and yet another.... the room goes silent....

Timelord - Lights K9

The room is lit as Timelord is seen standing over Shaddow X as he begins to speak

Timelord - See you in the ring.. pal

Timelord and the robotic dog K9 get back into the Blue Telephone box as the Screeching heard before roars through the room and the Lights once again flicker.. The TARDIS de-materialises leaving the room withought a trace, with only Shadow X's body laying motionless on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord)   A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Shadow X struggles to get up as he is filled with pain and anger.

Shadow X:(chuckles) like I said, this is just the beginning.

The lights blackout and then come back on, revealing that Shadow X is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord)   A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning ( Open to Jmac/timelord)
Page 1 of 1