UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Greed (Open To Timelord)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Greed (Open To Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Greed (Open To Timelord)   Greed (Open To Timelord) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:08 pm

]

::Synyster's music comes on over the PA system as the crowd stands on their feet cheering...Synyster appears at the top of the ramp wearing a blue dress shirt and black dress pants and his pride title draped over his right shoulder...Synyster walks down the ramp and into the ring with a newfound swagger and is beaming with confidence...He climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and holds his pride title high as he looks out into the sea of fans::

Synyster: You know...I could'nt help but to come out here and address a few things...My ears have been rining for days because It seems that some certain someone can't keep my name out of their mouth...

Synyster: Timelord, Timelord, Timelord......My what a title and an award for the most hated wrestler will do to one's ego....But you see your not fooling nobody....Well atleast not me....In my eye's your still that underling in The Revolution trying to be "cool" and trying to immitate your hero...Me of course..

::The fans cheer loudly::

Synyster: I still can't belive your holding on to The Revolution......Can someone say insecure?....There comes a time in everymans life where you have to spread your wings and fly.....But the fact of the matter is your just a little boy hiding behind wanna be men!

Synyster: And I cheated?? Haha...I cheated?...I used the CIH Breifcase like it was meant to be used...If you read the fine print you'll see that I could of cashed it in anytime anyplace anywhere....Buuut....You not ever being a CIH briefcase holder I can see why you wouldn't know that......Besides Freelancer got his rematch.....Hell I even took on an extra opponet.....But...because I did get the one two three.....I guess I cheated right?.....

Synyster: Well It's time to put up or shut up!!!.....How about this...At the next PPV its gonna be ME...is gonna be YOU....One on one.....If you win....I leave...Im done...Out of the UNWA....If I win....lets say that strap around on waist is coming off???

::The fans cheer loudly with anticipation::

Synyster: So what do you say Timelord!!?? The table's set and the cards are delt!!.....Or is that a streak of yellow I see down your spine??
Back to top Go down

Greed (Open To Timelord)
Page 1 of 1