UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)   Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 am

(The Crowd starts to boo as "Miracle" Mike James makes his way to the ring)

MMJ - Ya Ya I know none of you like me but thats tuff cause im gonna be around for a long time. Now to get straight down to business I came here for One thing and that is gold around my waist. The best way i see that happening soon is the tag division basiclly right now its a joke but I am about to introduce you to my partner Who will help me on this journey. That man is none other then "The Hotshot" Jimmy Jefferson. Come on out buddy lets get this rolling.

(Add)
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)   Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:35 am

(The crowd seem momentarily shocked as the touch kicks in the lights go dim and the blue spot light hit's and Jimmy walks on to the ramp , he's dressed in his usual wrestling gear (black boots , red tights with "hotshot" down one leg in black and a pair of tasseled wrist bands but in addition to his normal gear he is now wearing Black shin guards) and has a microphone in his hand.

Jimmy - "Wow , you all could hear a pin drop in here ... see Mike this is just what I said about being nice to folk ! , Now you might all be asking yourselves what everyone's favorite wild eyed southern boy is doing hanging out with that sum of a bitch Mike James right .

Crowd - (screaming) "Yeah what gives "

Jimmy - " Well let me let you guys in to a little bit of a secret shall I , you see ol' Mike is actually a pretty decent guy ... it just takes a while to warm to him is all .
So you've no need to worry i'm not becoming some too cool for school bad a$$ hanging out with the rebels and telling you all to go to hell , Im still Good ol Jimmy and i'm gonna ask you all a favor ... Mikes a buddy of mine and he's changed his ways so im asking you all in front of God and that great flag ( points at an American flag waving at the back of the auditorium) give him a chance to prove it , heck every sinner deserves a second chance right ?

(as J.J drops the microphone from his mouth a huge Jimmy chant starts , we catch a brief smile on Jimmy's lips as he flashes his tag partner a double gun finger salute before starting to run to the ring high fiveing the fans as he does , he does a full rotation of the ring whilst Mike waits looking slightly bored before vaulting on to the ring apron and spring boarding himself into the middle of the ring . At this point Mike looks as if he's about to say something but Jimmy starts to mount each of the turn buckles in turn and salute the fan's .
After another minute or so the Jimmy chant quietens down)

( Tag to Mike)
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

PostSubject: Re: Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)   Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:46 am

MMJ - Ok now to get down to business Myself "Miracle" Mike James and "The Hotshot" Here have a little challenge for your so called Tag Champs. That challenge is come on down and have a chat with us. You Tag Chumps think you can do that much or are you gonna sit in the back all night?
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)   Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:57 am

Jimmy - " see what I think Mike wanted to say was .... Heck its been a while since I last had the chance to work out my aggression in the ring and I really want to let you guys see just what me and Jimmy can do in the ring together and the best way to do that would be for the tag champs to come out here so that we can rip the roof off this place and show you all just what pure impact is all about "
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

PostSubject: Re: Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)   Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:04 am

MMJ - UMMMM ya thats exactly what i meant to say (sigh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)   Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team IMpact! Join the UNWA roster (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1