UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty
PostSubject: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:30 am

(OOC: Sorry about the length of this RP, it got a bit out of hand... Rolling Eyes But, explaining a bit, Chatty will eventually evolve into a face. He has traumas that have left him the way he is and Sotsog has a hold over him, but in the future that hold might be growing weaker. The match against Yellow Girl was the perfect opportunity for me to start the "transformation to face" -process, as Chatty's problem with fighting women is the key to his trauma. So I just had to make this RP. Anyway, The Yellow Girl and El Lobo, if the champ wants to appear, can do something in this RP if they want to and have the time, but it's not necessary. But it would be nice if BBC had time to fill in the 4 blanks I left for him.)

BBC Richard Anthony is in his office going through some papers. There is a knock on the door. BBC says: "Come in." The door open and BBC looks up to see Doctor Sotsog and The Silent Man. Sotsog nods his head and says: "Mister Anthony." to which BBC replies: "Doctor, what can I do for you?"

The doctor closes the door behind him and begins speaking: "I saw the theatre act played by those anti-revolution people last week. It was disgusting, to say the least. Those people showed no respect. Their lack of taste... They are so vulgar..."

"What can be expected from that group..." BBC replies.

The doctor takes a moment and continues: "I have been very happy with our cooperation. My financial status is secured now, 'Wrestle your way to mental health!' is selling well, the lawsuits aren't a problem after I received the extremely competent legal team with your support and my second book, 'Sanity first', is advancing well."

After a brief pause Sotsog continues: "But this group, El Lobo, Yellow Girl, Bruise Li - they can be dangerous. There are some good wrestlers among them. I don't underestimate the team you have in revolution. But I think it is always a mistake to underestimate your enemies. What keeps people like us above others is the fact that we are more intelligent than the random mobs like that 'Anti-revolution team' or whatever they like to be called. Good planning is the key, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes."

Doctor Sotsog points at The Silent Man, who is standing near the door. Silent Man looks a bit anxious and is staring out the window of BBC's office. "Chatty here proved himself as a major wrestler last show. He beat up Yellow Girl. He won one half of the wolfpack. And that is an achievement in my book. That makes him valuable."

BBC thinks for a while and says: "He has some, talent, shall we say. Reminds me a bit about Paulley."

Sotsog continues: "As these people grouping against the revolution are a threat to you, they are my enemies. The enemies of my friends are my enemies." As Sotsog is speaking, The Silent Man carefully opens the door and makes a quick exit. Sotsog continues talking: "But we have an unused resource at our hands. Chatty could be the factor that tips the scale in our favor. I don't want to be a part of the revolution, they are your group and I want to give you full credit for their achievements. Chatty should take the Pride title easily, with no interference of the revolution and on the other hand the revolution keeping all the random scum of this federation out of the way. Say this was the case, I'm sure Chatty could be used as a wild card that tips the scale eventually in favor of the revolution. He is not a part of the revolution, so I don't think his interference would be taken into account by Master Swee, who seems to be the brains of their movement."

Doctor Sotsog takes a deep breath and finishes his speech: "So, what I am proposing is this: The pride title quaranteed for Chatty and for that I and Chatty, who is equal to half the strength of the Wolf Pack, will help the revolution as much as we can. How does that sound?"

BBC nods: "Yes. I think I have things under control, but an extra pawn on our side is always welcome. By the way, speaking of Chatty, he seems to have left the room."

Sotsog looks panicked: "Oh my god, I have to go, Chatty can't be left wondering around by himself!" Sotsog rushes out of BBC's office into the empty hallway.

---------------------

The Silent Man is walking in the corridors looking a bit unsure. He stops every now and the to look at the walls or the ceiling. He stops at the end of the corridor at a door that reads "Emergency Exit" . The Silent Man stays put for a moment. He then carefully tries the door. The door is open and The Silent Man enters the staircase that is behind the door.

---------------------

Doctor Sotsog is running around in the corridor. He stops and gasps for air. He then starts talking to himself: "I know Chatty better than anyone, I just have to think. If I was Chatty, where would I go. If I had his background where would I go? What words he would look for? Death? Accident? Murder? Arson? Fire? Burn? Burn mother****er, burn? We don't need no water let the... I hate modern music, take that song out of my head! Damn you, Michael Moore!" Some employees of UNWA have stopped near Sotsog an look at him like they would normally look at one of The Doctor's patients. Sotsog looks at them and shouts: "What are you staring at! Have you seen The Silent Man!?" The employees shake their heads. Sotsog turns red and shouts in fury: "Then get the hell back to whatever you were doing and stop staring at me!"

----------------------

The Silent Man carefully walks down the staircase. The lighting is very weak. There is an elderly man wearing a dark blue overall fixing a lightbulb in the stairway. He spots Chatty and says: "Hey, you aren't supposed to be here! What are you doing here?" The Silent Man seems scared and looks down. The man continues: "Answer me, who are you, can't you speak?" He points his flashlight at The Silent Man and says in a kinder voice: "Oh, you are the wrestler that can't speak. Great match last sunday, you still have some cuts and bruises, but your opponent must have some too."

The Silent Man looks up and carefully takes two steps towards the man. The man smiles and asks: "You look sad. Are you lost? Where is your doctor." Chatty is silent, surprisingly enough. "Your doctor must be upstairs, do you want me to take you to him?" The Silent Man looks at the man and shakes his head. "Oh, you've gone AWOL." The man smiles and takes a chocolate bar from his pocket and says: "Do you want a piece of this? But then you have to leave. You can get out of here one floor down." Chatty nods, walks to the man, carefully takes the candy and heads for the door downstairs.

-------------------

Doctor Sotsog is still going through random association of words: "Trauma? Murder? No, I checked that one already. Help? Call? Emergency? Emergency!" Sotsog looks reliefed. "Emergency, he must have gone to an emergency door!" Sotsog starts running through the corridor.

-------------------

Downstairs The Silent Man is wandering the corridors eating the chocolate. He turns left on a corner and sees Yellow Girl, who is sitting and reading something. Silent Man stops and drops the chocolate bar.

-------------------

Sotsog has entered the staircase behind the emergency door. He spots the man in the overall and quickly walks to him. The man shines his flashlight in Sotsog's face and asks: "Who are you? Don't you people know that this place is for emergency only!" Sotsog grabs the mans overall and shouts: "Point that flaslight somewhere else old man and answer: Did The Silent Man go through here!?" The man looks surprised and says: "Yes he was here, I gave him some chocolate and sent him away." Sotsog shouts at the man from close range: "Why didn't you stop him and bring him to me!? Where did he go?" The man looks at Sotsog and answers in a calm fashion: "He went one floor down and went back to the area you all are supposed to stay in." Sotsog releases his grasp and heads downstairs shouting: "I'll make sure you get fired, I am a friend of Mr. Anthony!" Sotsog almost trips in the weak light. "And fix that lightbulb, this is a dangerous place" Sotsog then mutters to himself: "Chocolate... He could have at least given Chatty a protein bar..."

-------------------

The Silent Man carefully approaches Yellow Girl, who now notices the mental patien approaching him. She looks slightly unnerved, but sits still. Chatty stops in front of Yellow Girl, looking sad. He looks down on the ground and then lifts his head. There is a remnant of a small cut on Yellow Girl's face from last sundays match. The Silent Man looks at the cut and carefully reaches his hand towards Yellow Girl. Yellow Girl looks at The Silent Man. The Silent Man gently touches Yellow Girl's face where the cut is and looks at her eyes as if to apologize.

Doctor Sotsog appears from the corner, runs to the two wrestlers, takes Chatty's hand and pulls him away from Yellow Girl shouting: "Leave her alone!" Sotsog looks at Yellow Girl and says: "I'm very sorry about this, but Chatty has some issues, as you probably know." The Doctor looks at The Silent Man: "Chatty, we go NOW! It was a fair match. You won but you had to notice that Yellow Girl can take care of herself. We don't want to get involved with the Wolf Pack. Let's get out of here! When we get back to the clinic, you're in trouble! And chocolate! What were you thinking!?" Sotsog starts to try and drag Chatty away, but Chatty refuses to go. The doctor sighs, pulls out a syringe, and injects it quickly into The Silent Man's arm. "That should calm you down, when it takes effect, we are leaving." Sotsog looks at Yellow Girl and says: "I'm still very sorry, I hope he didn't hurt you."

Last edited by The Silent Man on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Just as the syringe is injected, there is a cough from behind Doctor Sotsog.
A wide grin spreads over the lips of Yellow Girl, as El Lobo can be seen leaning against the wall just behind Sotsog.
"Vato...You trippin holmes, I'm sure I heard the words 'hurt you' Pendejo..From your lips, directed towards Mi Mamacita...In the ring..jeffe..But here, you are toast holmes...Having put that in your wrestlers.."
A rather viscious chuckle escapes El Lobo as he flexes his arms.

Yellow Girl gives El Lobo a certain look. "-He- didnt hurt me.."

El Lobo nods his head slowly and cracks his knuckles. "Soo, whats your call Mamacita...You want me to bust his ass or not...I got a score to settle with anyone who deals with Richie Rich...Soo."

El Lobo fixes his gaze upon Doctor Sotsog.
"I'd suggest, you haul ass Doc...Or, I -haul- your ass back down south..Let see if you can pass the fence as quick as my cousins..UNWA is a drug free enviroment, and seems your dawg and Mi Mamacita wasnt quite done...Comprende?"
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Sotsog looks at El Lobo and turns white. He looks nautious. The doctor quickly checks Chatty's condition to see that Chatty has trouble keeping his eyes open. Sotsog starts talking to El Lobo: "Drug free e-environment, yes, of course. But these are pre-prescription drugs, because I'm a doctor, MD, medical doctor. I-I have the crespr... prescriptions here, do you want to see?"

El Lobo gazes at the doctor. The gaze suggests that the doc should make a quick exit. Sotsog realizes this too. He starts dragging Chatty, now drowsy, away from the Wolf Pack. "I c-can use these drugs, they are not that kind of drugs, you know. Chatty is sick in the head so he needs them, this was just a misunderstanding. A-and the dealings with BBC, they are just business, nothing more. It was nice meeting you, Champ. Hope you have a long title reign." As Sotsog disappears from the sight of El Lobo and Yellow Girl he goes past the man in the dark blue overall, who has arrived on the scene and looks at the events curiously. The doctor whispers to the man: "You are still getting the boot..." The man shrugs his shoulders and disappears in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm

(OOC I am trying to add this to the show but need to know SM what you want me to do about BBC's comments??)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm

(OOC: I added BBC:s comments, trying to stay in his character. I hope he doesn't mind... Ok, it's done)

Last edited by The Silent Man on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:19 pm

(OOC I am sure he will be fine with it)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:32 pm

(OOC: Yea it good.. nice work Silent Man)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tipping the scale (Open to BBC, Yellow Girl and El Lobo)
Page 1 of 1