UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Its all about that gold EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Its all about that gold EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Its all about that gold EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Its all about that gold EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Its all about that gold EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Its all about that gold EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Its all about that gold EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Its all about that gold EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Its all about that gold EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Its all about that gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killa Ray
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Its all about that gold Empty
PostSubject: Its all about that gold   Its all about that gold EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:46 pm

[The Camera cuts in as Killa Ray enters the arena, carrying a duffle bag over his shoulder, he walks down the hall before being stopped by a random interviewer…]

Interviewer: Killa Ray! Mind if I ask you a few questions?

Killa Ray: Nah, go right ahead…its not like I have anything to do right now…

Interviewer: Why haven’t you responded to Von Ryan yet…

Killa Ray: Well, its simple…that guys old news. We proved whose the best but is he wants more then he gonna have to get to the back of the line and wait his turn. I have bigger fish to fry so to speak.

Interviewer: That wouldn’t happen to be Timelord would it?

Killa Ray: Yeah, it is…You see, I don’t know much about Timelord nor do I really care. What is he, like 1-1000? The guys a lame, I’m surprised he’s the one standing in front of my gold. Ya know? I was actually thinking of taking a small piece of gold from the belt and making myself a grill…

Interviewer: You actually want to make a grill from a piece of the belt…well, I have to admit..that’s different.

Killa Ray: I’m a unique kind of guy but anyway, back to business…Timelord, I hope you had a chance to see how I get down in the ring…I beat down both Roid Rage Ryan and Tickle me Tyler…well Tyler came back for seconds. Don’t step in the ring at Breakdown and think your gonna have a little walk in the park! This Sunday, I’m claiming whats mine and I DARE! You to try to stop me!

[Smirking, he walks away from the camera heading towards his locker room…]
Back to top Go down

Its all about that gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its all about that gold   Its all about that gold EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:11 pm

What k-9 another resident mouthpiece spouting at me oh my god.....listen Killa Ray that gold was promised to me just for signing this feds highest contract offered to a superstar.
Not that a jobber like you would know anything about being a star ha ha that's insulting to even the stars in the sky.....

If i had my way you would not even be fighting me this sunday at BREAKDOWN as i deem you not to be worthy but the great U.N.W.A. management think your good enough....
Anyhow listen close you little weasel i will beat you one way or another and when it's all said and done don't start crying for re match as only champs get re matches and you are not a champion.....

REVOLUTION is crumbling before my very eyes and it's all to do with ego's but the cream will rise to the top and new blood will arrive you can mark my words.....prestage title only the beginning of the new and improved REVOLUTION.....

After i win it's holiday time then i will be recruiting from within the ranks of U.N.W.A.,we will defend this title with our lives and gain more...

Killa i'm ready for sunday are you sure you are.........
Back to top Go down

Its all about that gold
Page 1 of 1