UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) Empty
PostSubject: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 am

(OOC: If Bodders wants to change something I've written for him, because it is un-Bodders, just let me know.)

The Silent Man and Bodders are sitting on a bench. Doctor Sotsog is standing in front of them.

Sotsog: "Last show was, shall we say, a bit of a disaster. Chatty lost the Pride-title, so you won't be getting a title-shot against him after all, Bodders."

Bodders looks disappointend and opens his mouth to say something. Sotsog interrupts him.

Sotsog: "But I keep my promise, Bodders. You will get a shot at the title. And Chatty will be there to help you, if help is needed. You are a team. We are a team! We fight together against the injustices in this federation and seek peace for your troubled souls."

Bodders looks excited after the brief inspirational speech by the doc. The Silent Man looks bored, as usual.

Sotsog: "But Bodders, there is one thing that has troubled me about your behaviour during last show. Why did you set Aquilus on fire? You shouldn't let people provoke you into such behaviour outside the ring. Save your anger for matches. That is the point of Wrestling therapy."

Sotsog: "You lost to Von Ryan because you let out your anger against Aquilus instead of channelling it in the ring to beat up Von Ryan. We've talked about this, Do you understand what I'm saying? Tell me."

Bodders opens his mouth to speak, but Sotsog interrupts him again.

Sotsog: "Also, I want to know if this Aquilus-thing will cause more problems and what exactly is the source of hatred between you two. It is important to me to know and understand these things as your doctor. Now you may speak."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:31 am

Bodders looks down in shame, he soon brings his knees up to his shoulders, and places his feet on the bench.

Bodders: "I guess, the only logical reason for my actions, would be,"

Bodders pauses for a moment before he speaks once again.

Bodders: "He reminded me of that monster like person, that I used to be, before you helped me, a man who would do anything to win, a man who join revolution for his own personal gains, I just wanted that side of me to be erased from history,"

Bodders looks up into Dr Sotsog's eyes.

Bodders: "That voice you heard in my head, that wasn't just my darker part of me, it didn't get unleashed by itself, it had help from someone,"

Bodders looks deadly serious when he says this.

Bodders: "The person who did this to me, who unleashed that animal that was hidden from within, was none other than my own father, and his name is Chase Young,"
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Sotsog looks at Bodders with a caring look on his face.

Sotsog: "That is understandable. You want to erase that monster. But you have to do it in the ring. Control your feelings and let the rage out in the ring. Face the monster every time you get in the ring. Visualize your opponent as the moster. Fight the monster in the ring and eventually it will be gone!"

Bodders looks serious and nods.

Sotsog: "About your father. I wish to discuss more about him. Next week I have time, and I will talk with you about him. It will make you feel better. Until then, try to take it easy. I know it can be hard, but you have my complete support, remember that."

Sotsog: "Unfortunately now I have to leave. You can talk to Chatty, Bodders. Chatty is a good listener. Ok, poor joke, but you must support each other also. Together you, the ones with mental health problems, are stronger. Take care of yourself, Bodders."

Sotsog leaves the room. After closing the door, Sotsog walks to the other end of the corridor, so that no one can hear him. He then smiles and mutters to himself.

Sotsog: "A wrestler with serious father-issues. Another jackpot for me..."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:32 pm

Bodders waited until Dr Sotsog left the room and couldn't hear what he was going to say next.

Bodders: "Chatty, how would you like be free from that madman of a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 am

Chatty looks at Bodders, looking surprised. He then nods to answer Bodders' question.

The Silent Man looks at the door, as if to make sure it is closed. He rolls the sleeves of his hospital robe and shows his arms to Bodders. His arms are full of scars from what appear to be damage from burning or something similar. Chatty points to the door, indicating his doctor, who just left. He then puts his head down, looking sad.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 am

Bodders looks at Chatty's arm in surprise, before he looked sadly at Chatty.

Bodders: Sotsog did this to you? Chatty, I knew you weren't happy with him, when I first saw your eyes, yes, I needed help, but that's not the reason I came to Sotsog,"

Bodders looks into Chatty's eyes.

Bodders: "I came here to help you, Chatty, I'll get us both out of Sotsog's clutches if it's the last thing I ever do,"
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:53 am

Chatty looks at Bodders with hope in his eyes. Then he nods at Bodders and would probably smile, if he was able to.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Bodders: "We will need to find the person who interrupted his match, I'm betting it was that janitor who got fired because of Sotsog,"

Bodders got up and held his hand out for Chatty to take.

Bodders "We should go now, I'll help you with walking, I'll need to hold you hand when we're walking though, so if Sotsog asks, I'll just say I'm taking you out for a walk,"
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Chatty nods and takes Bodders' hand.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Bodders: "Let's go Chatty"

Bodders was soon walking down the corridor with Chatty, he wanted to find Yellow Girl and El Lobo, to see if they could help them.

(What should we do now?)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:48 am

(OOC: I think this should be left pretty much here, with you not finding the Wolf Pack. I think you can go to the Wolf Pack next show and discuss this with them then, or add the parts what happened next to the next show. I don't have time to continue this today, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 pm

(OOC: It's okay, I was going to end it there anyway, you know, for the surspence)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)   Doctors advice (Open to Bodders) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctors advice (Open to Bodders)
Page 1 of 1