UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) Empty
PostSubject: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:32 am

(MMJ can be seen in the interview room with brace's on both legs)

MMJ - [color=orange]Kaluani you think you shook me in our match?You think that is all The One The Only "Miracle" Mike James has in his fuel tank? Well Kaluani You are mistaken I am the pinnacle of wrestling today. Me and The New Breed of The Revolution will soon be on top of the UNWA you can quote me on that. You may be wondering Mike how are you gonna be on top you have yet to win a singles match well tonight that is going to change cause I am tired of "The Hotshot". What I did to him last Friday was just the start. Tonight I challenge you to a Last Man Standing match. Jimmy you man enough to accept?[/color]

(someone can intervene if they want or just let Jimmy answer)

Last edited by MMJ on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Jimmy appears on the mega-anormo tron

" Mike , buddy I know your momma didn't raise you right and i'm darn sure your daddy never took you to the woodshed , but you've got a lesson in humility coming and I recon your ready for part one ... YOUR ON "
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:21 pm

A hand is placed upon Hotshots shoulder there on the Titantron and El Lobo moves up beside the cowboy.
El Lobo: Hola Gringo..I just figured, considering your old friend Mystery Mouse Jessie over there, lacks honor and can't find a girl of his own..That I'd let you and the fans know..That your not alone..See if that pendejo brings his sissy girls to the fight..Me I bring my Family..
El Lobo turns to look towards the camera and grins.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm

While the titantron is still on, Kaluani appears at the entrance stage.
-
Kaluani: "Ah, MMJ. Still at your feet, I pretty much appreciate that. I would never have forgiven myself if I would have hurt you too bad - that way, Jimmy could not get what he's after and I am sure that Leon will have to have a word with you as well!"
-
Frankie D: "Wait, that was the reason for "letting go so early?""
-
Kaluani: "I don't care your little games, MMJ, because there is a main flaw in your plan, whatever you do. If you beat up Hotshot, If you beat up whoever you want, you can't reach the top without defeating the current memberstate-champion. And guess who that is again..."

-
Kaluani has a devilish smile on his face as he leaves the arena and we only get him whispering...
-
Kaluani: "And the next time we meet, when hotshot is finished with you, I won't let go THAT early!"

Last edited by Kaluani on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 pm

Suddenly from out of nowhere the Tardi's appear's making MMJ move slightly as he isn't quite used to it yet,from the tardi's come's Timelord and k-9 along with Yellow Girl and Aquilus......

Well is this pick on MMJ day i think not ha ha now the calvary has arrived,oh and i would like to take this moment to address Kal,you may be champion for now but with the new breed on your case it's only a matter of time ha ha.....

A certain man mountain has a re match clause for your title Paulley and i have being in talk's with BBC and Paulley is a honory member of the new REV 3.0 i think someone branded us.......

So Paulley coming for you and we are backing him to the last man or woman in Yellow Girl's case....

Time grab'S Yellow Girl by the hand and twirl's her in the ring just to annoy lobo.....

Oh and just in case you hadn't worked it out that mean's BBC and rev are back on the same page,and the recruitting won't stop there.

Just be careful guy's you may have a traitor in our midst.........
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:43 am

Kaluani stops at the way out of the arena as the lights flash and the humming of the tardis is to be heard. Without turning around, you know what he is up to.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, Timelordy. Don't worry, I have taken on Paulley often enough and know I can beat him, and hey, it's not like I am used to having traitors in my middle - I worked with BBC all the time I got here."
-
The fans laugh as Kaluani slowly walks a few steps and whistles the strange tune that accompanies him to the ring and as he is nearly out of screen, we can hear him once again.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, Timy? You should stop using that Tardis. First of all, it is not good for the fabric of the universe and you wouldn't want to end up in some time you don't like. And second, if you keep warping everywhere, it weakens you a lot. You know, walking is good for building up muscles and stuff, and that's something you should start someday."
-
With that, he begins whistling again and leaves the arena, leaving the revolution back in the ring and a Timelord with a quite angry look.
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:31 am

As Kaluani walks off , Jimmy looks at the camera again , for a brief second his old smile plays across his lips before his new stoic expression returns

Jimmy - "Time lord , you really should of learned by now not to mess with bulls ... Especially Long horned Georgian bulls ...

( whilst he's speaking Jimmy throws up the longhorns and the crowd pop)

... Because eventually , Just like M.M.J you are going to get the horns !!"
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:21 pm

(MMJ gives his signature smirk at what The Hotshot says)

MMJ - to paraphrase another famous bull Jimmy , Don't sing it ... Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 pm

Suddenly as the tension starts to build the GM's music starts to play, and the the few fans in the arena that wasnt already on their feet, jump up to greet Leon
-
Leon takes a few steps out to the crowd, he is showing signs of the beating he took last week, when the camera closes in you can see stitches over his forehead and one of his eyes is still half closed and black and blue.
-
As Leon walks forward he stubles slightly, something doesnt seem quite right, there is a glazed expression on his face as he brings the microphone up to speak
-
Leon: "Listen here Mr Miracle Jimmy Jefersson..."
-
Frankie D: "Which one is he talking to? What's up with the GM?"
-
Leon shakes his head and rubs the bridge of his nose with his fingers before bringing the microphone back up to speak
-
Leon: "Sorry wait...I mean listen Mr Miracle Mike James....(some of the crowd cheer ironically as he gets the name correct) you want to come to the ring last week and smash me over the head with a steel chair, you like playing with dangerous objects so much, then I suggest you carry on tonight...only problem for you is that Hotshot will have access to them as well, your match on Sunday won't be a last man standing match...it will be a hardcore match!"
-
The crowd cheer as Leon points a finger at Miracle
-
Leon: "And you! YOU!...."
-
Leon doesnt finish the sentence, instead he holds his hand to his head and bends over slightly, his eyes closed in pain
-
Leon: "I..I...can't remember.....I...what was I saying? I can't remember what I was......what I was going......going to say....."
-
Leon drops the microphone and with a splatter it hits the floor...before he turns to look at the crowd with a blank expression on his face. Leon is deep breathing as he tries to suck in air...it looks like he is having some kind of attack...after a few seconds he starts to walk backstage, the crowd are quiet with confusion.

Last edited by Leon Heart on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed miracle match to a sunday)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:00 pm

ooc - consider this done, hotshot vs Mike will be on sundays show and is a hardcore match, so feel free to add an ro for Sundays show or leave it at this.

Moved to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)   The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Breed continues there onslaught (open to all involved in feud)
Page 1 of 1