UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) Empty
PostSubject: Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo)   Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:47 pm

(OOC: This is for next friday, 19.12. El Lobo can answer the questions and add other stuff as he sees fit. This is assumed to happen in the UK, where I understand UNWA has it's "HQ".)

Two men wearing suits walk to El Lobo in the UNWA locker room. They both take out a badge showing that they are from the police. The older man starts talking.

DCI Harris: "I am DCI Harris and this is DI Norton. We would like to ask a couple of questions."

DI Norton, who looks very young, seems excited after El Lobo's reply.

DI Norton: "I'm a big fan! I really hope Wolf Pack will be reformed soon!"

DCI Harris looks at Norton as if to say, 'shut up', without words.

DCI Harris: "I understand that you knew a man named Algernon Williams?"

Harris writes something to his notebook.

DCI Harris: "I'm sorry to tell you, but he is dead."

DI Norton: "He took a big dive from the 8th floor of an apartment building. Seems like a suicide."

DCI Harris: "Did he seem depressed? All that business with the shady doctor must have been tiring."

DCI Harris: "Ok, I think we are just about done here."

DI Norton seems to have trouble keeping his enthusiasm under control.

DI Norton: "I love the Latino Lover-finisher, it is so cool!"

Before El Lobo has a chance to say anything, DCI Harris quickly makes a gesture for Norton to be quiet.

DCI Harris: "I don't really know much about wrestling. Could you briefly describe, how that finisher is executed?"

DCI Harris: "Interesting. I don't think Mr. Williams killed himself. That's because someone had headbutted him very strongly before the injuries caused by the fall. There was also some saliva on his forehead. But a DNA-test should be sufficient to identify, who headbutted him. I'm sure you have no problem with a DNA-test, do you El Lobo?"

DCI Harris: "Ok, that will be all. Thank you for your time."

The detectives leave the locker room. While walking away, DCI Harris seems to nod at DI Norton as if to thank him for a good performance.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo)   Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:02 pm

ooc - what would you like done with this sm?
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo)   Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 am

(OOC: I think we can drop this and bury it. It was a fun idea at the time to have El Lobo accused of another murder - we talked about it. But I think the ghost of Dr. Sotsog can rest in peace now. Or he might make a surprise visit of some form... Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo)   Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of questions... (Open to El Lobo)
Page 1 of 1