UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Guess who's back.....(Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Guess who's back.....(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:37 pm

**Choirboy slowly walks into the arena and looks around. The backstage staff stiffen at the site of him, and when he glares at them, they quickly turn their gazes away. Choirboy continues to walk in the back, and heads towards Leon's office. He goes to turn the doorknob, and stops, hearing the muffled voices of Hotshot & El Lobo. He pauses, then decides to go to the locker room. As he nears the locker room, he notices something has changed. No longer a general access locker room, the sign 'Revolution' is stenciled on the door. He narrows his eyes, and hears something else. A small 'whirring' sound can be heard inside, but nothing else. Choirboy smiles, knowing that sound could only be made by one 'individual', K-9. Smiling, Choirboy quietly creeps into the locker room and closes the door behind him. Nothing happens for a few moments until the sound of metal and plastic being demolished.**

K-9 : 'The Dok'tuuuuuuuuuuuuur...*firzz*....'

Choirboy : 'The doctor is out you piece of recyclable garbage. You will no longer be known as K-9. You are now named 'The Example'.

**With that, Choirboy brings his foot down repeatedly on K-9's shattered face, smiling as the LCD lights of it's eyes flicker, then fade out. He chuckles to himself, and turns to leave the locker room. Choirboy peeks out the locker room, not seeing anyone, then leaves, strutting down the hallway with a smile on his face, a spring in his step (quite literally), and whistling an unsettling happy tune.**
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 pm

(MMJ spots Choirboy whistling)

MMJ - Hey there Alterboy i see you back from that beating i gave you. You feelin better?(Pauses for a second) Haha wait I dont care Alterboy I got my eye on you.

(With that MMJ starts walking towards the locker room)
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:16 pm

**Choirboy stops briefly, and watches MMJ walk by. He grins at him as MMJ walks past, and continues on his merry way. 'You took me out MMJ', Choirboy thinks to himself, 'but I'll be the one having the last laugh'. Choirboy continues on, walking towards the office of Leon, and waits outside the door until the other men have finished their business.**
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:48 am

Whilst Choirboy is waiting outside the GM's office, Captain Parkes stumbles around the corner, "Damned piece of trash! Who leaves a spring just lying on the floor for anyone to trip over?", looking up he spots Choirboy, "Hey, I need a word with you."

"I'm waiting to see Leon right now," replies Choirboy with a slight look of concern.

"Right. Well when you get a moment then," answers Parkes, "My locker is just down the corridor on the other side of the arena thanks to those jokers in Revolution commendeering all of the lockers on this side of the building. And don't look so concerned I just want to discuss something with you."

Without further explantion Parkes makes walks away.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:21 pm

**Choirboy continues to wait outside of Leon's office, but something in what Captain Parkes said to him piques his interest, so he turns away from the door, giving up on waiting, and heads towards Parkes' dressing room. He stands there at the door, thinking how odd it feels to be there not as a messenger for Revolution, and knocks on the door before entering.**

Choirboy - 'Ok Captain, I'm here, what is it that you want?'

(OOC - Up to you CP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Meanwhile Timelord is transporting k-9 back to the tardis and to his horror k-9 is just a pile of junk,damn no sleep tonight i'm going to have to rebuid him.Hmm wonder what happene to my pup,someone will pay for this even if it was an accident i dont care NOBODY touches my pup
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 am

"Ahh Choirboy, glad you took me up on the invitation," says Parkes, "Must admit I'm a bit surprised to see you back so soon. Guess you are tougher than you look" he finishes with a laugh.

"But in all seriousness, I wanted to discuss your vow to destroy The Revolution," Parkes continues, "I saw the footage those sneaky camera guys captured when you were in the hospital and I heard your vow to crush Revolution. Put simply I want to help you in this, as it's going to take more than you to accomplish this. Trust me I've been trying to stomp them out for months now but they're like a weed, they just keep growing back."

(OOC: Up to you Choirboy.)
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 pm

**Choirboy stops for a moment, and ponders Parkes' offer. He smiles at Parkes for a moment, pauses, then his smile fades.**

Choirboy: 'Captain, I have tremendous respect for what you and the others are trying to do to get rid of Revolution. And I agree, there is no conceivable way I can take down that group all by myself. But.....'

**Choirboy purses his lips, as he tries to think of how to say what he means.**

Choirboy: 'But I have to say no to you. I cannot accept help for something I am responsible for. If they are going down, if Timelord is reduced to a shell of what he once was, it is because I had a hand in that. And as much as I respect you, I do not trust you, or anyone for that matter.'

**Choirboy turns to leave the locker room, stops, then looks back at Parkes.**

Choirboy: 'Again Captain, I mean no offense. It's just better this way.'

(OOC Cap, anything to add?)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 pm

OOC - added to show, if there is anything left to add go ahead I will stick it in the show
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back.....(Open to all)   Guess who's back.....(Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back.....(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1