UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 pm

-
The music of UNWA Benefactor, 'BBC' Richard Anthony plays as he walks out onto the centre of the stage
-
BBC:"Well hello ladies and gentlemen.. it a pleasure to be here in.. umm.. wherever we are.. .. dont groan, i cant be expected to remember ever little place we go.."
-
Winston: "What is up with BBC tonight?"
-
Mama Dee: "mm-hmm he's a few slices short of a cream pie."
-
Winston: "He well has been acting strange lately"
-
BBC: "Chaos leads to freight, fear leads to excitement, excitement leads profit... dont you see it all works out... this randomness and the unexpected are such exhilarating values of life im deciding to embrace them."
-
Winston: "OK.. fruit loop"
-
BBC: "Hemorrhage listen up cus my first bit of chaos is aimed at you.. are current CiH briefcase holder.. a object that first brought an unexpected element to UNWA has been brushed aside but.. no more. I have found a challenger for you to face for that briefcase and no matter what the outcome of that confrontation; the winner will have to use to contract within one week from the match.... ooohhh told you it was exciting.. ah ah now you may wonder who your challenger is well well well.. let me tell you its someone that is akin to this level of chaos that i bring to UNWA... a man of rare mental caliber i present to you.. Captain Howdy (Nancy)"
-
Lights beam down over the ring and out of nowhere stands Captain Howdy basking in the rays of the spotlight...
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 pm

(Not sure if I am a little lost but I thought Howdy was facing Ace this week? ..anyone help a GM out here?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 pm

(OOC: I am facing Ace already. I of coarse wouldn't mind doing both if needed this week but maybe this match should be postponed until next wee?)

*Lights go dark except for a single spotlight on the center of the ring. A rotating disco ball comes down in the center of the light, reflecting light onto the fans. Purple smoke arises from the sides of the entry way as funky space age music plays over the speakers. Ziggy Starshine enters, dancing across the walkway. He goes to the center of the ring, microphone in hand. The lights turn back on. The smoke, disco ball and spotlight disappear. He lifts the microphone to speak.*

"BBC baby, your my kinda guy. I accept your proposal of course but my choice doesn't matter. Hemorage, do you mind parting with such a freaky deaky peice of beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:31 pm

[Hemorrhage walks out with a furious look on his face]

Hemorrhage:BBC, is this how I'm gonna be treated. I've fought my whole career for this briefcase. I been here from the start, and you expect me to just risk this shot at a title? You expect me to fight this rookie, and give him shot at glory?

[He pauses and stares at BBC with disbelief]

Hemorrhage:Normally I would reject this offer, but I think I need to prove why I deserve this briefcase. So I accept the challenge. Be Captain over here has to earn it, no cheap shots or interference. A clean match, BBC. I hope I can trust you with that bit.

[He turns to Captain Howdy]

Hemorrhage:As for you, I look forward to wiping that smile off your face...but not tonight. You have a match with Ace Douglas, a former champ. Our meeting will have to wait.

[Hemorrhage turns back to BBC]

Hemorrhage:I'll be waiting...

Last edited by Hemorrhage on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No triple threat)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 pm

(OOC - no more triple threats for a while please, my editing hands cannot take it!)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Leon Heart wrote:
(OOC - no more triple threats for a while please, my editing hands cannot take it!)

Ha, sorry. I'll edit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:37 pm

"Oh wow! You seem steaming mad! This should be fun! I wouldn't want interference anyways. It's not as satisfying that way. That breifcase will have a ch-ch-change of hands I assure you though!
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:41 pm

(OOC: Sorry Leon must have missed that, doesnt matter i left it open for any point in the future)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)   Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Crazy (open to Captain Howdy and Hemorrhage)
Page 1 of 1