UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) Empty
PostSubject: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:51 am

The arena goes dark and on the titan thron Yellow Girls entrance video starts to play. A while nothing more happens and than Yellow Girl makes her way to the ring and loud cheers from the crowd accompany her to the ring. She goes in the ring and takes a mic from one of the officials around. She waits a moment and it looks like she enjoys the cheers from the crowd. After a while she starts to speak.

Yellow Girl: “UNWA: Heartbreak the last PPV was one of the greatest shows of UNWA. But we all can see once more that not all is working well here in the UNWA. Some special people thought that they can do what they want and work with dirty tricks, the same dirty tricks as always.”

Yellow Girl: “And so this bastard BBC again cost me a title. It wasnt the first time he did this and it really feels familiar and again and again it looks like he can do what ever he want. The only positive thing is that he didnt get the titles.”

She pauses a moment and takes a deep breath.

Yellow Girl: “But let the past be the past. I had a new target here in UNWA for the future. I think I had proof here again and again that I was part of the biggest here in this fed and so I tell you all here that it will be time, that I get a chance to win the biggest title here. I want to go after the Memberstate Title.”

The crowd cheers and Yellow Girl chants can be hear through the arena.

Yellow Girl: “I was here in the UNWA nearly from the beginning and I lose my fight for the Memberstate Title against El Lobo in the first season here. But after this I never get a chance again for that Title. A lot of others here get one chance after the other and I also deserve it and I insist on it this season.”

Yellow Girl: “Tonight I will fight Stray. He was a contender last season. I never fight against him until now. But I will show everything I can and I will win against him and than its up to Leon what happend next with me and our current Champion Bruiser Bob.”

(OOC: Open to everyone who wants to say something here)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:21 pm

(ooc - I will be adding something here, probably tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 am

(ooc - I'll be in after you Boss Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Without any fanfare Leon makes his way through the entrance and is spotted by the capacity crowd, suprised at his quiet entrance, they suddenly erupt into cheers. Leon has come prepared with a microphone and he stops half way up and points to Yellow Girl before speaking
-
Leon: "Firstly I just wanted to say how sorry I am that that unseamly business happened in your tag title match at Heartbreak, I was left with no other alternative to uphold the title belts....I still consider Wolfpack major contenders for the title when we look to crown new champions"
-
The crowd cheer and we hear a chant of 'WOLFPACK! WOLFPACK WOLFPACK!!"
-
Leon wait for the crowd to quieten
-
Leon: "Of course how could anyone forget your emotionally charged match with El Lobo the night we crowned the first ever UNWA Champion...and I have to agree that you would seem to be an ideal contender...but Bruiser Bob has been in every way a fighting champion...perhaps we should hear what he has to say about your request?"
-
Leon awaits a response

(ooc - over to you Bob?)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 am

A Man Has A Choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE

(After a few moments of silence Superstar by Saliva hits over the arena speakers as Bruiser Bob makes his way out to the stage with a mic and the UNWA Memberstate Title around his waist. Bruiser Bob shakes Leon's hand as the music fades out.)

Bruiser Bob: "You are absolutely right Leon, I'll fight anyone that you throw in front of me. You don't gain prestige as a champion by ducking and dodging your way through potential challengers. So what I have to say is this. If Yellow Girl beats Stray tonight, with your blessing Leon of course, I will defend the Memberstate title against Yellow Girl."

(The crowd erupts at the thought of a Yellow Girl Bruiser Bob title match.)

Bruiser Bob: "So if you need me to defend my title Mr. Heart, you just let me know the time and the place and Bruiser Bob will be there!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 am

Leon Heart smiles at Bruiser Bob and turns to Yellow Girl
-
Leon: "Well, Yellow....I think Bob just answered your question for you!"
-
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 pm

The Camera sweeps over the audience, revealing the excited fans. It stops on a man in the audience, dressed in a deep hoodie that shields his face waves a red flag with the yellow letters of 'YG' on them.
The man turns to the fan sitting beside him.
Hooded Fan: She'll win ya know..
Fan #2: Whadda you know Mexi-Can't..This is a sport for men, Bruiser wi *gulp*
The fan's reply is cut short as the hooded man quickly reaches out and places a hand over his throat.
Hooded Fan: -She'll- win..She is Mi Mami..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)   A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new target (Open to all, especially to Management, Lobo, Stray, Bruiser Bob)
Page 1 of 1