UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda   Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 am

The camera will come to life and pan in onto a seated Devastator X. He will be seated on a folding chair, in The Stable Of Darkness' Boiler Room. While half hidden by the rampaging shadows that darken the room of doom, his face will be illuminated by the camera light. The self proclaimed Title Of Evil champion will begin speaking in a muted hushed tone.

"Normally I would begin with some witty banter towards my upcoming opponent, The Pittsburgh Mauler. A man who bested my mentor and master, to earn this title shot. I have nothing disparing to say to him. He comes from a city of winners, and he has proven himself a winner as well. I will just say to him that in our match, I will show him about pain. I will tell him that we will bleed, and in the end we will both be broken. I will find a way to keep my title."

The man monster will clear his throat and smile as he keeps speaking.

"The Agenda, half wits with no agenda, other than to stick their nose in my affairs once again. I deserved the first attack for trying to pin Timelord's attack on them, but the second and third attacks have crossed the line. Baba Ganoush deserved a fair shot to win back his title, and yes I took advantage of their botched interference, but I am an opportunist. Those idiots are biting off more than they can chew, because The Stable Of Darkness may just engulf their Agenda, and claim it for our own. This is your final warning Agenda, the next interference and attack will be your last. I'll bury you all in a shallow grave, leaving nough of your corpses exposed to let the vultures have a meal."

The man monster will look at the camera man and smile.

"Leave now, or you'll find out what happens to the hired help when they venture into The Heart of Darkness..."

The camera man will retreat, still filming the seated and smiling Devastator X.
Back to top Go down

Concerning The Mauler and The Agenda
Page 1 of 1