UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes)   Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Timelord's music fill's the arena to boo's and cheer's mixed as he pose's on the walkway for photo's then break's the fan's camera for sadistic pleasure.Reache's the ring grabbing a mic with no K-9 or police in sight,just himself.....

It's time for Timelord to get hardcore baby and Captain Parkes you have wanted to fight me for month's,yes i ducked and dived but no more of that let's just get on with it.
Aq kicked your ass on the grounds that you don't challenge a Rev member again but i personally went to management and demanded to face you.Heck damn management pulled a swerve ball and made it hardcore rules.

Me hardcore yeah right

Crowd laughs at this thought

SHUT UP

Laughing and boo's get louder until.....

ooc over to u capt
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes)   Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 am

As the fans continue to laugh and jeer Timelord, Captain Parkes makes his way unaccompanied to the ring carrying a heavy belaying pin in his hand and wearing a sinister smirk on his face.

Grabbing a mic on his way up the steps Parkes climbs in under the top rope and walks straight up to Timelord and gets right in his face.

Commentator: "This is going to get interesting. Business is just about to pick up."

Parkes continues to stare down at Timelord before raising his mic, "You want me. You got me. I hope your life insurance current cause I'm going to bury your arse."

(OOC: Over to you Timelord if you have anything to add. Also not too sure which commentators you'll be using Leon so feel free to use whoever best suits the comment I posted for them.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes)   Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 am

Timelord just stand's staring at Captain Parkes before simply saying to him

Time for running and mouthing is over let's just do this one time and one time only

Timelord take's up a fighting stance

ooc i'm done capt over to you or just close
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes)   Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 am

Parkes takes a step back from Timelord, tosses the mic over his shoulder nonchalantly and removes his pistols from his belt handing them to one of the ringside roadies without taking his eyes of Timelord before taking up his postion in the ring and indicating to his opponent with a hand gesture to come and get it.

(OOC: I'm done so lets get it on in the fight.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes)   Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardcore contender (open to capt parkes)
Page 1 of 1