UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:15 pm

(OOC: Loved the ending of Distor's match on wednesday. Smile Dr. Sotsog can now go on with the assumption that Distor is locked away in Sweden and Distor can then make a surprise appearence to interfere with The Silent Man's match. Distor and The Silent Man can then have their third match next wednesday.)

A nice piece a piano music starts to play and the Titan Tron shows footage where Distor is taken away from the arena by men in white uniforms at the last show in Stockholm. Dr. Sotsog and The Silent Man walk down the ramp and enter the ring. Dr. Sotsog looks extremely happy.

"I love Mozart's piano concerto No. 9. I listen to it always when I'm in a good mood." Dr. Sotsog waits for the audiences reaction, a part of the audience starts to boo. Dr. Sotsog doesn't let this bother him: "Some people here don't like Mozart, that's fine, let's stop the music." After a brief moment, the music stops.

Doctor makes a gesture for The Silent Man to come to the center of the ring with him. It looks like The Silent Man's arms and legs have been burned by something. Dr. Sotsog continues: "I am very happy to tell that Chatty's special training program was a success and he will most certainly wrestle in a smarter manner in the future." Turning to The Silent Man: "Won't you Chatty?". The Silent Man seems to shiver for a while and then nods.

The Doctor continues: "I am also happy that Distor is safely locked away in Sweden and won't be a danger to anyone tonight." The crowd is booing. "So, Chatty here needs a new opponent tonight. So, please, someone step up to the challenge, I am waiting." Doctor Sotsog stands in the ring with a big smile on his face, The Silent Man is standing next to him and staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 pm

["Hit Me Baby One More Time" begins to play, and the crowd begins to cheer. Dr. Sotsog seems somewhat surprised as Bruise Li emerges, looking ready for action. Master Swee Ensowa is present, as always. Bruise seems to have recovered from most of his injuries, and he wears a look of confidence. Master Swee is holding a microphone.]

Master Swee: A wise man once said, "What's up, Doc?" You weren't expecting us, were you? Bruise has something to prove, as do I.

[He hands Bruise the microphone.]

Bruise: I will fight the Silence Man! I will beat the Silence Man! I show that Master Swee's training is best! Not "Special" training of Doctor Sogsocks. You Can't Stand the Danger!

[Bruise hands the microphone back to Master Swee Ensowa.]

Master Swee: So what do you say Doc? My pupil and your patient battle it out in the ring, tonight!

[They wait for a response.]
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Dr. Sotsog seems to ponder on his reply for a moment. "An unexpected, but not an unwelcome challenge, I must say. I've seen Bruise Li in action, The Touch Of Death is one of the most impressive finishers I've seen. Chatty here is still lacking those really powerful match-ending finishers, but that will be corrected in the future, The Silent Man is still a diamond in the rough."

A brief pause: "Bruise Li is a fine wrestler, Chatty would surely benefit in experience from a match with him." The Silent Man shakes his head. The doctor turns to him: "You aren't scared, are you?" The Silent Man shakes his head and makes a vague gesture with his hands. Dr. Sotsog pulls out a photograph from his pocket shows it to The Silent Man and whispers something. Chatty shakes his head again.

Doctor Sotsog waits a while and then says angrily: "Look, I made a mistake Chatty, it wasn't Distor after all, it was Bruise Li." The Silent Man looks at Sotsog and looks thoughtful.

The Doctor continues: "I'm only human, I make mistakes too, it wasn't Distor, IT WAS Bruise Li." The Silent Man looks confused for a while, then suddenly he turns angry and seems to make an attack attempt at Bruise Li, but Sotsog stops him. "Wait for the match, Chatty, wait for the match."

Doctor Sotsog turns to Master Swee and Bruise Li: "As for proving the superiority of your or my training methods, I think they don't differ that much in principle. I've understood that Master Swee is looking for a balance between the mental and the physical and that is exactly my goal as well. Of course my job is harder as my trainee is mentally ill and I must try to heal him in the process as well as find ways to keep him motivated - for his own good of course. Bruise Li on the other hand is eager to learn and needs no motivation."

Dr. Sotsog turns to the audience: "But as far as I am concerned, we are done here. The match is set, Master Swee's pupil against my patient: Bruise Li vs. The Silent Man."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:00 pm

(OOC - Hi guys, I really love both your rps but have some concerns about this match as it will probably be a 'squash' match due to the gulf in wrestler scores, which is around 10K. The trouble with squash matches is a low star score and the chances are bruise will lose fans...if you both really want the match I will OK it, or you could come up with some more nice rp as to why the match cannot go ahead? - let me know Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Ah, sorry, didn't realize that. I guess I should check scores or something before hand.
Maybe if somebody wants to attack either of us before the match happens, that would be fine, or if one of the authority figures could make some sort of declaration, that would work too.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:36 pm

Yep thats cool, I will add something when I edit the show...You both rp exceptionally well though! Its a shame the wrestler score isn't closer
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Hey Leon have you ever considered that we make a show next season specifically to produce the most amount of stars... ala we make matches between even competitors for the best result.

We could make an RP of it as some sorta pre-planned wrestler showcase and at the end of the previous show announce these matches and allow the individuals to make small rps for these matches... it would help people stuck on ideas to have a simple base of a set match to produce an RP... and i also gives us a chance to set off these evenly matched competitors in feuds which would be good for the fed.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 pm

(Yeah I like the idea, kind of like a SuperCard! We will look at that next season)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:26 am

I hope it'll be Distor who prevents this match from happening. Smile

By the way, the idea above sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:34 am

...but Distor is locked up in an institution?... Razz ...yes I am sure Distor may be making an appearance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:56 am

'BBC' Richard Anthony wrote:
Hey Leon have you ever considered that we make a show next season specifically to produce the most amount of stars... ala we make matches between even competitors for the best result.

We could make an RP of it as some sorta pre-planned wrestler showcase and at the end of the previous show announce these matches and allow the individuals to make small rps for these matches... it would help people stuck on ideas to have a simple base of a set match to produce an RP... and i also gives us a chance to set off these evenly matched competitors in feuds which would be good for the fed.

i agree with BBC, and think that we all should watch out not to get in squash matches couse that don't suit to anyone, nor fed nor indviduals couse of stars and exp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)   Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Sotsog's challenge (open)
Page 1 of 1