UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic

Go down 
+20
jasonic
Bruiser Bob
Yellow Girl
Hemorrhage
stray
Darktiby
James Young
ghetto blaster
Xander_Styles
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Vengeance
Timey
el cartographer
Choirboy
Captain Parkes
The Silent Man
Snake
Kaluani
Leon Heart
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 am

Stray was faster! I also noticing this in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 am

Coolio, I shall request to leave my contract to join you guys.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Yeah, and I wouldn't have realized if it weren't for minders PM ...

sadly, i am totally busy this weekend - but I'll send out the first contracts and start my work around sunday !

For every UNWA'ler that is still searching for his place, the EFW is your place. Just send me a Pm, contracts will go ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Yea I'm the first, suck on those lemons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm next in!

Congrats Kal! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Thank you all!

As for all you (Ex)-UNWA'lers out there:

I will offer all you guys who want to come a good contract (As long as they're availible!).

I will NOT ask anyone to leave the fed he now joined, but if you want to come by at a later time, I will always have an open spot for you guys (although I can't promise of what sort it'll be).

The EFW - Elemental Fire Wrestling (you did expect that, it's Kals fed!) is open for everyone, and if you want to bring friends, just feel free to do so. I will work on everything at the beginning of next week, and then we will see further!
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm in. I only unofficially signed with Generation Excess, so I've let Black Spirit know that I won't be joining his fed.

Congrats Kal
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm in also! It's great to be sticking together with you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 am

Wooooo! I'm joining the efw as soon as my current contract expires.
Back to top Go down
Payne & Heaven
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Payne & Heaven

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 am

Would like a contract if you have one available for your fed, Kaluani..
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:06 am

I requested a free breach from CIR. Just didn't feel right being there. Lots of great RP'ers there and I couldn't make sense of the way they run their forum. Hopefully Bruiser will be available soon for Kal's fed. That is if Kal would be kind enough to have me. Smile

Plus they wanted me to change my wrestler pic. lol Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:13 am

Woohoo! I'll request a free breach from Generation eXcess and try and sign up with you, Kal.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 pm

I am requesting a free breach of contract, and if need be will delete contract with a penalty. Worst case scenario is me not being able to sign until 06/27/09

J
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Welcome back all you non-believers!

LOL. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Me and Minder came up with an igenious way to work in letting me come back here after the first few shows.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 am

Come to me, my pretty darlings, come to me... *laughs like a maniac*

Sure thing, everyone! I did sent out those contracts I could right now, If I missed anyone out, just contact me via PM.

Devastator and DAmien, you'll be cont(r)acted as soon as I can get you guys in!

Oh, and El cart, I would really like to have you in as well, as long as that is ok with Minder - I won't ask anyone to leave a fed he recently joined!
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Minder would prefer for me to stay, but he's not going to get in my way if I want to switch.
Back to top Go down
arcticterror
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
arcticterror

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am

thank goodness someone could get a new fed, let me in kal let me in muhahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://shinobilegends.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic   The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4