UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)

Go down 
+5
Aquilus
Damien X
Hemorrhage
MMJ/HKP
Bruiser Bob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 am

(OOC - Leon this can go anywhere you need it.)

A Man Has A Choice, I CHOOSE THE IMPOSSIBLE

(As Superstar by Saliva plays through the arena speakers Bruiser Bob stormes his way to the ring with a mic)

Bruiser Bob: "Now after UNWA: Final Stand I have a few questions. The number one question is... why DamienX, I had your back when The Revolution kidnapped your girl. Von and I had nothing but respect for you, and you go and cost not only my shot at the Pride Title, but our winning the tag titles!! If you wanted a fight all you had to do was ask, not prance around in a Santa costume. I'll get back to you FlamienX in a second but it's time for question number 2"

(Flamien,
Flamien, Flamien, Flamien, the crowd chants)

Bruiser Bob: "Question number 2 goes out to you Mr. Leon Heart. The big man Von and I had those tag team belts all but won until the interference by a second rate santa cost us the gold. I see alot of teams around here in the UNWA that think they deserve a shot at the Tag belts that they have not earned. You promised us a rematch and I don't care about the drama between the so called "Wolfpack" we had those titles won and we deserve another shot at the straps!!!!"

(open to all from here Smile )

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:45 pm

(MMJ and Aquilus walk out onto the ramp MMJ steps forward with a mic in hand)

MMJ - You had a shot at those titles at the last pay per view. You lost get over it I think if you want another shot you should defeat the soon to be Tag team Champions this week. Who is that you might ask The Revolution. So what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 pm

[Hemorrhage walks into the ring with a grin and his newly earned CiH Breifcase along with Stray and Damien]

Frankie:"Looks like the new CiH winner has a few words to say."

Winston:"He had a great ladder match at the PPV, how is he gonna start off this season."

Hemorrhage:"Tonight folks I'm not here to talk about this briefcase or the ladder match at Final Stand.
I'm here to talk about two good friends of mine who really deserve a shot at the tag titles, Damien and Stray, and I bet they can beat any tag team the Revolution throws at them or Mr. Von Ryan Bruiser Bob over there. Damien and Stray deserve a shot at those belts and I'll do anything to make sure they get one, even if I have to sacrifice this briefcase!"

{OOC:I'm just hinting I might use my briefcase for the tag titles. It's not confirmed or anything, just building up some drama}
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:17 pm

DamienX graps the mic from hem's hand.

DamienX:"Well i had a feeling that you wanna know the reason why i dressed up as santa and costed your title shot.Bob,it's simple.I was forgotten,where was my title shot?I just couldn't live with myself knowing that you have the change for the title..and i DO respect you and Von Ryan and i still appreciate from your back up,maybe that's the reason i dressed up as santa,i was hoping that i will remain as "bad santa" still after the final stand and get away with it."
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Aquilus laughs heartily into the microphone
-
Aquilus: "Noone dresses up as Santa to gain respect, whats up with that? You other tag teams are nothing but jokes....Lets just all be happy that that moron Jimmy Jefferson is finally out of the tag picture and MMJ is working with true talent. Watch out tag division, the Revolution is here, and nothing will be the same again. C'mon MMJ, lets get out of here and leave these girls to play dress up"
Back to top Go down
"the hotshot"
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) 53-71

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Both Aquilus and the crowd are expecting the Miracle mike James to answer when out of nowhere the Touch kicks in

-
Von Ryan walks arrogantly too the ring as he hears the loud mixed reactions from the crowd. Ryan stands near Bruiser Bob in the ring as he looks at the others and laughs at them all in disgust.
-
Von Ryan raises his mic: "Oh, what do we have here? A bunch of old hens cackling amongst themselves simply because they love to hear the sound of their own voices. And like the idiot jackals they are they think they can take advantage of Von Bruisin's temporary misfortune of having the tag team belts stolen from them by the actions of Flamien here."
-
Von Ryan lowers his head to chuckle in distain before continuing.
-
Von Ryan: "Von Brusin' is the #1 contenders for the tag titles because we EARNED it. Is anyone else here 2 and 0 in tag competition? No? I didn't think so. And there will be no bowing or granting of matches to ANY of you loser upstart teams. Only after Von Bruisin' has taken the tag belts from Wolfpack will we entertain matches with the likes of you losers. And only if you girl scout teams EARN it first!"
-
Von Ryan lowers his mic and stares at the others in the ring.

Last edited by vonryan on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added vid)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:26 pm

(Bruiser Bob pats Von Ryan on the shoulder.)

Bruiser Bob - "Well said Von. Around here you EARN title shots. Which brings me back to you Damien. Just because you didn't earn a shot doesn't give you the right to come out and screw with ours. That's dirty pool mister. I'm sure in due time Leon will put us in the ring together, and you better make sure your health insurance is up to date because you're gonna need it!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 pm

DamienX walks near to Bob's face and raises the mic.

DamienX:"What's done is done!Get over it man!I dont expect you to understand why i did it but im SOOOO sick of your whining!!!!..and by the way,i owe you a little paypack from our match at the Final Stand!!!"

Quickly Damien hit's Bob with the mic straight in he's mouth and Bob falls in to the mat.Damien see's Bob's partner Von Ryan making a move on Damien and dodges the clothesline and quickly attacks and lift's Von Ryan on he's shoulders and slams him in to the mat executing the X-Factor!!DamienX graps the mic next to bob and then looks the champion lying on the mat.

DamienX:"I allmost forgot,i owe'd little something to you also"

DamienX drops the mic and exit's the ring and makes he's way to the stage.

(OOC:I hope this is ok both of you?i can delete or edit this if you want to:) )
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 pm

(OOC - works for me Smile )
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:11 am

(OOC: Your receipt has been cashed in. It works. Wink )
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am

ooc> This should prolly fit in somewhere after Hem's post, haven't been around for a small bit because of work.

Stray looks to Hemorrhage as he announces Damien and Stray to take on the Tag Champs. Stray sighs lightly and shakes his head at Hemorrhage as he grabs a mic.

Stray: "Wait a second, Hem. I appreciate the thought and I don't mean any disrespect, but if you're going to use your CiH briefcase, you should tag with Damien. The two of you deserve the chance. If I want to try for the Tag belts, I'll get the chance when I've earned it. However, I have my sights set on something far greater. The UNWA Memberstate Title Belt."

Stray nods to Hemorrhage as he sets the mic aside.

(ooc> This is Stray officially throwing his hat into Kal's Tourny. If I need to make a post in that thread too, I'll do so. If anyone wants to start something from this, that's already posted, or not, feel free to call Stray out, as I'm sure he's not feuding or doing anything as of yet.)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 am

added this rp to the show - I have taken a smallish liberty with the start of the rp, and a few minor changes so that it fits in with another rp. hopefully it will come out looking good
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am

I remember this being a fun one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)   Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Page 1 of 1