UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) Empty
PostSubject: The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani)   The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:32 am

Von Ryan's song 'Shame' by Stabbing Westward hits the Titiantron and blares throughout the arena!
-
Out from the tunnel comes Von Ryan with an arrogant angry demeanor. He still bares some of the scars of his pay per view train match with Kaluani in the form of nasty bruises and a laceration under an eye.
-
Von Ryan walks arrogantly to the ring as he sneers and stares at the fans along the barrier.
-
Once in the ring Von Ryan stares down the crowd with contempt, only this time a fire of rage can also be seen in his expression.
-
The marks BOOOOOOOOOO!!! And the Ryan fans CHEEEEEEEEER!!!
-
After a few minutes of giving the fans a look that could kill he raises the mic....
-
Von Ryan: "Shut up and sit down you bunch of sick twisted freaks! Your #1 superstar is speaking!"
-
Von Ryan: "So it came down to that fraud Kaluani and his mysterious accomplice having to start moving that supposedly immoblized train to throw me off my balance to defeat me."
-
Von Ryan: "Let me tell you one thing. You Kaluani. And you, those ignorant fans whom follow Kaluani like he is some sort of god....The High Flying Express would not have had to make that train move to beat him! No. It was one hell of a fight and I was winning.......until someone started moving that train. A someone I'm sure Kaluani had instructed to do so."
-
Von Ryan, stares at the camera: "Well guess what, Kaluani. Tonight management has agreed to give me my rematch and its going to happen right here and right now in a last man standing match!"
-
The crowd stands on its feet and CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!
-
Von Ryan: "And make no mistake. Tonight your accomplice won't be able to cheat to give you a victory. Oh no. Tonight The Reign of Von Ryan will once again establish itself as the pinnacle of wrestling's elite! So get your sorry fake @ss out here right now, Kaluani! RIGHT NOW! Before I have to come back there and drag you out into this ring!"
-
Von Ryan: "Can you hear IT!? It's COMING! It's the High Flying Express barreling off the tracks at a hundred miles per hour and right at YOU KALUANI!!!"
-
Von Ryan, enraged, breaks the mic in two with his hands and he stares towards the tunnel waiting for his opponent to appear.
-
Von Ryan yells, "COME ON!"
-
The crowd is ABUZZ with excitement as they await for Kaluani to appear for the match.
-
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani)   The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Kaluani enters the arena and walks straight to the ring. He shakes his head in disbelief as he enters, then steps up to Von Ryan.
-
Kaluani: "You start to tire me, really..."
-
He looks around and sees the disappointment in the audience before speaking further.
-
Kaluani: "First off... You wanted to continue the match... and I thought speed was one thing you could handle? Seems the "Express" you usually show off is just going at snail's pace?"
-
A little smile starts to show on Kaluanis face.
-
Kaluani: "And second... I don't have anything to do with that damn train starting to move. I am in search for the one behind that as well... But whom do I tell, you won't listen anyways...
So we can get this thing going, I give you yet another beating and we are done with it?"

-
Kaluani raises his clenched fist to the air as the audience starts to cheer in and the ringbell is to be heard...
Back to top Go down

The Broken Dreams Rematch (open to Kaluani)
Page 1 of 1