UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

An unexpected meeting...(open to VR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected meeting...(open to VR)   An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 am

We find ourselves backstage where we catch up to Tyler Ford. His right arm is out of the sling this week but the shoulder is heavily bandaged which is probably the reason he is not wearing his usual pullover hooded sweatshirt or a shirt for that matter. We follow him as he makes his way up to a door. He opens the door and as we get inside we see it is Von Ryan's locker room from the posters on the wall. Tyler goes in and inside we find Von Ryan who looks up and gives Tyler a look of death. Tyler gives about the same type of look back and begins to talk.

Tyler:"Listen Von, I am not in here for any trouble. I mean I know as well as you do that me and you have never been friends and probably never will. Especially after all the hell we put each other through when we arrived in UNWA. But that is the past and this is tonight. And tonight it seems management has put us teaming together for some god awful reason. Yeah and I know you probably think I had something to do with that decision because of Josh but trust me when I say I don't think so. Because to be honest I look after number one and frankly this would not be a good way for me to do that. But back on track the reason I am here it is to see where you are for this match. Because after that cage match with Aquilus my arm is not in good shape and the last thing I need is a partner that is going to pull something over something that happened many seasons ago. So where are you at on this."

Tyler awaits a response from Von Ryan.

ooc over to you von
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting...(open to VR)   An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:06 am

-
Von Ryan rises slowly from his seat, the look of contempt for Tyler is plain to see in his arrogant expression.
-
Ryan steps up to Tyler and glares at him.
-
Von Ryan: "At least we both have one trait in common Tyler, we both look out for number one before anything else......ourselves. And your right about one thing, we will never be friends which is just fine by me."
-
Ryan pauses to think before continuing...
-
Von Ryan, with an arrogant sneer: "We maybe enemies from the very first time we both entered UNWA but there is something I hate even worse than an old enemy, and that is losing. And somehow I get the feeling you came in here to tell me that very same thing about yourself. So tell you what, Ford, we don't have to like being in the same corner for this match but we sure as hell don't want to lose either. Especially to some washed-up title contender and some pretend champion. So this match we are going to win. The Reign of Von Ryan over UNWA can not be stopped, not now, not then, not ever!"
-

Last edited by vonryan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo fixes)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting...(open to VR)   An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 am

Tyler stares at Von Ryan and then begins to talk.

Tyler:"Yeah I don't plan on losing this match and glad to see you are on the same page with me on that one. And you just remember your own words because like you told me you don't have to like being in my corner either. Only real objective here is to win the match and look out for number one."

With that Tyler turns around and goes to the door of the locker room and opens it to leave.

ooc will leave it there if your done vr then i will change it for tyler to leave and free or damien can bump into tyler in the hallway
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting...(open to VR)   An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:54 pm

ooc I'm done. But if Damien wants to add to this rp he'd best hurry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting...(open to VR)   An unexpected meeting...(open to VR) Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexpected meeting...(open to VR)
Page 1 of 1