UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos)   Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 am

Josh Strider makes his way to the ring, with a huge grin on his face, dressed in his finest black suit and carrying a mic. He walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring ready to adress the fans
-
Josh:
"Last Friday in the UNWA we had a match for the Tag Titles! The Wolfpack, against the latest threat withing the federation, the Chaos Legion!"
-
The crowd cheers
-
Josh:
"Things didn't go quite to plan, Wolfpack picked up a impressive title defence, but the whole of the Chaos Legion intefered. five on two? Even 'I' wouldn't like those odds! So I have made two matches for this week. Aquilus..you will face El Lobo one on one. And Yellow Girl, you get to face Biggfoot"
-
The crowd go wild at the announcement of the two matches
-
Josh:
"BUT........... due to certain.....injuries...that Yellow Girl has obtained over the last few weeks, mostly at the hands of the Chaos Legion, I am cancelling her match! Biggfoot, you face Ace Douglas Sunday instead"
-
The crowd boo
-
Josh:
"Yellow Girl will have to wait to get her hands on the Chaos Legion...until the ppv. I declare that at the ppv the Wolfpack will be defending their tag titles once again against Aquilus and Biggfoot. In the UNWA's FIRST EVER....Tag Team Harrrrrdcore Match!!!"
-
The crowd go crazy and Josh salutes the fans and begins to leave the ring

Last edited by Aquilus on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:58 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : embarassing typo's)
Back to top Go down
Biggfoot
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Biggfoot

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos)   Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Smoke starts to cover the entrance and sparks are showering down over the smoke. Adrenaline from Crooked X starts to play and out through the smoke the 7'5 515 pound giant Biggfoot appears. He stays at the entrance and raises the mic and begins to laugh.

Biggfoot: "So Yellow Girl is too "injured" to compete tonight huh? Well I guess that'll happen when you deal with the Chaos Legion. I hope she's good enough to go at the PPV because I want no excuses when we take those titles from them"

The crowd begins to boo

Biggfoot: "And as for the PPV...."

Biggfoot begins to laugh again

Biggfoot: "....a hardcore match? Really? You want to give the biggest wrestler in UNWA weapons?

Biggfoot stops laughing and now has an evil grin on his face

Biggfoot: "Well I hope that the Wolf Pack are ready because there will be no where to run....no where to hide....and we will be the new Tag Team Champions. Because remember...."

Biggfoot pauses for a moment

Biggfoot: "....No matter how good you think you are....BIGGER IS BETTER!"
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos)   Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 am

Suddenly at the Titantron we can see Yellow Girl sitting in the locker room backstage.

Yellow Girl: “Biggfoot. There was nothing I would like to do more than to fight you in a match tonight.

But the doctors didnt allow me the match last Sunday and I ignored them, because I dont want to forsake my partner.

I wasnt pleased that Mr. Strider quited this match, but I respect his decision and the decisions of my doctors because I want to be able to be 100 % fit at the next week PPV.

Aquilus and You had no chance against a tattered WolfPack and you will never have a chance against a best prepared, healty and fit WolfPack.

Lobo and I will again leave the ring at this PPV as the tag team champions and no one can avoid this.

One last thing. Stay healthy at your matches. I want you and Aquilus in your best condition and then there are no excuses.”

OOC: Back to you Biggfoot if you want to add something otherwise I would tell its finished here.
Back to top Go down
Biggfoot
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Biggfoot

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos)   Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 am

OOC- I'm done so I think it's good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos)   Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh makes two matches (open to wolfpack/chaos)
Page 1 of 1