UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Thomas "Double" Schmidt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Thomas "Double" Schmidt Empty
PostSubject: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 am

Name : Thomas Schmidt

Nickname : Double

Nationality : German

Height : 6ft 2 in

Weight : 220 lbs

Background : A lost bet and the wish to impress a girl were the reasons Double took up trainig in wrestling a few years ago. He vowed to wear the champions belt...no matter how long it might take. Trainig became his new addiction. When an exercise started to tire him, Thomas repeated it. That earned him the nickname Double. He took up this mocking name as a trademark, doubling his training time, doubling the efford he put in it.
In the ring he is still slow to react and finds it often difficult to get a head start on his opponent, but on the other hand Double has a good physical condition, which allows him to last longer in the ring than most wrestlers he met so far.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Welcome Double!
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:17 am

Heeding Kaluanis call I will try to add, what is still missing:

Thomas "Double" Schmidt Cinema_h_58

Last, but not least, his attitude. It will strongly depend on the developement of Doubles storyline. Since UNWA is his first federation, he was a little bit too blue eyed and so he lost his innocence, believing wrestling was only about fighting, in the last show. The thought, having to choose a side, hadn't occured to him until last night. Which way he will actually go is directly related to the upcoming experiences he will make here, therefore he is probably best decribed as a tweener
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:34 am

I really hate to do this, but it would be unfair not to.
University has taken turned alot more stressful the last weeks and I do not see, I'll have the time to keep this game from being neglected. Therefor I'll quit TWG (or more precisly will not log in again). If it helps the rooster keep me in, otherwise somebody will hopefully take my spot.

My last point goes out to UNWA itself and the guys running it. It has been hell of a time. The shows were more fun and the fed itself more "alive" I believed possible. Keep up the good work.

Shyt, tried to say bye to a few people and it turns out, its nearly the whole rooster... so my thanks again to the whole rooster. Have fun and a real good time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:29 pm

Hadn;t much to do with you double but always sad when a guy leaves a fed so take care and good luck to you from Time
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 pm

I am sorry to hear that Double, I wish you the very best of luck for your future.

Thanks for your rp's in this fed especially the great stuff with BBC/Leon which was one of the first real long term storylines when we were trying to get things off the ground.

Goodbye to one of the UNWA originals!

Leon
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:54 pm

All the best double..take it easy dude..
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 am

You were one of the vets when I came here so it won't be the same without you Double.

Take care man, come back if you get the chance!

Good Luck!!!

Last edited by vonryan on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:14 am

Its always sad to lose someone who has contributed so much to the show. Good luck with everything and we hope we see you again in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas "Double" Schmidt   Thomas "Double" Schmidt Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas "Double" Schmidt
Page 1 of 1