UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Cash In Hand contender (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Cash In Hand contender (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Cash In Hand contender (closed)   Cash In Hand contender (closed) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:09 am

Cash In Hand contender (closed) Bbc12210

BBC is sat down in his office chair with both Paulley and Miss Peel standing behind him. As the camera moves, closer we see that BBC's hand is tapping the top of the Cash in Hand briefcase. The camera stops moving and BBC lifts the briefcase up to display it.

What i hold here is a chance and an opportunity like never before seen in the UNWA promotion.. BBC begins ..my monster, Paulley, destroyed Double to take this opportunity and that is the sort action i live for when competitors know what they want and seize it. BBC says as he raises his hand and clinches it into a fist.

But this great opportunity comes with great pressure and responsibility that my enforcer isnt mentally inept enough to handle that's why i will choose when and where the Cash in Hand shot. So this begs the question who will Paulley be facing? and when?

This is an exciting time in UNWA titles are being produced and introduced this very moment, i could simply make Paulley a champion... but that would be unsporting. One these new titles, the Pride Championship has even seen Double enter the fray... i almost feel like letting him win the title just so i can set Paulley on him once again for yet another easy victory. Or maybe i will look at are first Champions in UNWA, Freelancer and Rolie, im sure it wouldn't take Paulley long to find a willing partner to stop you from ever having and fulfilling reign as tag champions... then again on man that does stand out from the group is Lobo, i could quite easily see Paulley wanting to take on El Lobo once again in the squared circle as it were.. esspecially as he has a hard enough time beating a girl and thats no way i want my Champions depicted. But these are decisions not taken lightly and for a time i will keep us all wondering.. you champs better keep on your toes because Paulley's coming and when im ready someones gonna lose a title..
Back to top Go down

Cash In Hand contender (closed)
Page 1 of 1