UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Pre-Show Taping EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Pre-Show Taping EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Pre-Show Taping EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Pre-Show Taping EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Pre-Show Taping EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Pre-Show Taping EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Pre-Show Taping EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Pre-Show Taping EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Pre-Show Taping EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pre-Show Taping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexis LaCoeur
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Alexis LaCoeur

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Pre-Show Taping Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Show Taping   Pre-Show Taping EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Up on the Titantron, a butterfly flits across the screen carrying with it a softer strain of "Come My Lady" by Crazy Town. A scene of a rather comfortable looking couch on which Alexis is sitting appears.

"Hello everyone," she says cheerfully, offering a small wave out to the audience. "I'm gonna keep this really brief for you, since I know you're wanting to see some action."

Reaching off camera, she returns with a scroll of paper. Flipping her hand over, the scroll unfurls and the camera catches it rolling along the floor and out the door.

"First of all, I wanna thank Drake being a knight in shining armor.... for taking care of me, and getting to the bottom of this whole mess with Double and Paulley." Alexis' cheeks color a little as she lifts the scrolled paper up and clears her throat. "Second, a big thank you to all my fans who were really supportive these last few weeks. Love ya, guys!" The fans out in the audience that are watching this on the Titantron just go wild with cheering and whistling.

The camera zooms in, capturing only her face which has taken on a more serious look. "Last but not least, I've got to send out a special thank you." Pausing, she smiles at the camera, then continues. "Someone who not only helps to make the UNWA what it is, but who puts the life of others above his own..." At this, two clips play side by side. One is of Winston saving Frankie D. The other is of him leaving the commentator table, entering the ring, scooping Alexis up and carrying her to the back.

"Thanks Winston."

The song starts up again, and the camera backs off a little. Alexis raises a hand to her lips and blows a kiss out at those watching on the Titantron, before the whole scene fades.
Back to top Go down

Pre-Show Taping
Page 1 of 1