UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all)   Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Sparks come showering down from the Titantron and smoke fills the ring.
Symphony of Destruction from Megadeth plays over the loud speakers.

A lone figure wearing a welder’s mask and carrying a lit welder’s torch slowly walks towards the ring. He steps into the ring, turns off his torch, and pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket. He then grabs a mic.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “I have a prepared statement that I would like to read to all of you. For those of you who don’t know me, I am Dolph Zig… “

Mauler looks closely at the paper.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “What the… no, no, no, that’s not right. Who writes this stuff anyway?”

Mauler crumples up the paper and throws it away.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “That’s some jabroni elsewhere. Let me try that again.”

Mauler recomposes himself and displays a smirk on his face.

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “For those of you who don’t know me, I am the Pittsburgh Mauler. I have come to UNWA straight from the streets of Pittsburgh where I was forced to live after the steel mills shut down. Having lived on the streets, I learned quickly that you need to do whatever it takes to survive. ‘Survival of the fittest’ is my mantra and that’s how I live my life. I’ll do whatever it takes to be successful, so if I have to take a shortcut or many shortcuts to do that, then so be it.”

Mixed crowd reaction

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “Wrestling is not a popularity contest so I don’t really care if you like me or not. My purpose here is to make a name for myself and my first stepping stone is going to be the Hardcore championship.”

Crowd boos

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “In the meantime, I am issuing an open challenge to all of the wrestlers in the back, especially the holder of the Hardcore championship. If you think you are tough enough to beat me, then come on down and prove it. I am not hard to find. As another famous wrestler once said, ‘To be the best, you have to beat the best,’ and the best reside here at UNWA. I plan on being the best, so all of you will be dealing with me at some point in time here at UNWA.”
Back to top Go down
The Pittsburgh Mauler
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all)   Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:43 pm

Uncomfortable pause for a response

The Pittsburgh Mauler: “Well, since no one has the guts to come out here and face me, I guess I will have to go into the back and stir up some trouble.”

Mauler throws down the mic and leaves the ring.

ooc: You can close this. Leon, it would probably be best that this RP happens a couple of matches prior to the RP and match between Hemorrhage and myself.
Back to top Go down

Introduction to the Pittsburgh Mauler (open to all)
Page 1 of 1