UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:50 pm

The scene is set in a far away world,which thanks to the tardis is like just going around the corner.All of Rev are at a top hotel relaxing.

MMJ is chatting up some some young beatuiful ladies at the poolside bar and Aquilus is having a lovely soothing massage.Paulley stayed home to protect BBC from any unwa thugs that are running loose.

Meanwhile Timelord and Yellow Girl are sitting down to a luxury 12 course meal,k-9 has a gold plated bowl of oil mixed with nuts and bolts....

Well Yellow Girl i wouldnt think that anyone who used to hang about with that jungle oaf El Lobo is used to this kind of treatment,but you better get used to it as this is how Rev rolls when Timelord is at the helm.Money and distance no object,actually the date is no object either i could take you to the past or the future the choice is endless ha ha.
Where did Lobo take you to the local diner ha ha bet that was even pushing the boat out for him....

Time looks over at Yellow Girl and thinks ever since she was brave enough to defy the old Rev and rescue Michelle,he has wanted her and finally after weeks of searching and planning he finally has her where he wants her and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do to alter that ha ha...

Timelord ask's Yellow Girl how's your food,i hope it's to your liking??,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:20 pm

OOC - just to check..this for this sunday or next?
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:24 pm

sorry leon next week to give guys time to rp if done friday even but we will see
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Yellow Girl: “You feel like the big winner at the moment, right? I can see this in your eyes and your smile on your face.”

Yellow Girl leans forward to take some pieces of some exotic fruits and definitly enjoys this extravagant food.

Yellow Girl: “I had no idea what this fruits be called, but they are really delicious, just like this great big pool.”

During she said this, she gets up, undresses her bathrobe and makes her way towards the pool with the plate of exotic fruits in hand.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Aquilus pushes the masseus to the floor and grips her throat

Aquilus: "Get out of here you stupid kid, you think it would be this easy?"

Aquilus takes a small sharp tooth out of her hands and throws it into the water, letting the girl run away

Aquilus: "It seems we have enemies everywhere, she just tried to cut my throat.........
Timelord, we need to deal with this, take out our enemies before they get to us first, strike them right in the heart.....take out Leon and Kaluani"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Aq relax it was only a special massage from these parts,nobody here knows who we are or cares as long as i spend money ha ha.You are getting paranoid my friend....now excuse me while i join the lovely Yellow Girl in the pool,as i wish to chill out

Don;t worry about leon as he is clearly hurt and Kal will get whats coming to him,now relax and don't cause anymor chaos....
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:47 am

(MMJ moves from where he was talking to the women and makes his way to Aquilis)

MMJ - Aquilis I agree Timelord does not see it yet but We need to make sure everyone knows That The New Breed of The Revolution is here to stay and not like the old weak and scared. We need to make an Impact soon. Or they will think we are all talk you in?
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:45 pm

Aquilus chuckles

Aquilus: "Of course I am in"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:28 am

As MMJ and Aquilus are talking and Yellow Girl and Timelord are taking their dip in the pool, two figures walk out of the hotel. As they get closer into some light we quickly see that it is no other than Tyler Ford and Shaun White. As they get closer, Shaun goes to the lounge chairs next to the pool and lays out. Tyler on the other hand walks closer to MMJ and Aquilus as they are having their conversation. Tyler hears all of it and begins to speak.

Tyler:"You know I have to agree with both of you. From what I have learn from one of the most hated wrestlers ever, you have to be prepared for anything. And you have to always make an impact to back up the talk so you can count me in as well."

With that Tyler quits talking and looks at MMJ and Aquilus.

While Tyler is talking to Aquilus and MMJ, we see that Shaun has gotten Timelord attention for a moment while he is swimming with Yellow Girl.

Shaun:"You see I told you I could make it happen."

With that Shaun lays back down and Timelord goes back to swimming.(can be edited if time wants to talk to Shaun)

ooc hope that goes with the flow of the rp if not let me know and i will edit it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:02 am

Yellow Girl was suprised as she saw Tyler and Shaun walking to them. She had listened the whole conversation from aquilus, MMJ and now Tyler and makes a rest at the side of the pool near the place where Shaun is sitting on a lounge chair.

Yellow Girl: "All man are the same. They think they had always the best plans and can handle everything. But the most of the time, they act nonsensically"

After saying this she leaves the pool, take her bathrobe and leave the pool area towards the hotel.

Yellow Girl: "Ok guys I will leave you alone, so you can make some of your great plans"

Timelord throws an angry look at her. YG only smiles in his direction, than turn around and leave the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Although Timelord is angry at Yellow Girl for leaving,that smile says more than a thousand word's.

So Time gets up and says to Shaun and the others enjoy the party,i'm going for a private one ha ha i will catch you all later.

He follows Yellow Girl to catch up with her,k-9 follows him as usual but Time looks down and says not this time pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)   Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing time for rev (open to all Rev members)
Page 1 of 1