UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Debt to be Paid (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

A Debt to be Paid (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Debt to be Paid (Closed)   A Debt to be Paid (Closed) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:57 am

We find ourselves looking down on the deck of one of Captain Parkes ships, numerous sailors are gathered on the deck all standing still and silent.

A very tall bald headed man steps forward into the gap between the sailors and the side rail of the ship and we see a large man shaped figure wrapped in sail cloth from head to toe with a pirate flag drapped over the top. The man slowly starts to speak with a deep accent, "Today we are gathered to farewell and send our beloved Captain on his journey, we pray that he rests in peace and may Davy Jones have mercy on him."

Without further word two of the crew step forward and without ceromony dump the body over the side. As the body hits the sea with a loud splash and roar of cannon fire is heard as the guns of the Hotspur salute their fallen Captain.

Panning down closer to the members of the crew and find the female friend that accompanied Parkes ringside at the last PPV talking with one of the crew, "So what will happen now without William to lead the crew?"

"William's instructons were quite clear on this matter. The crew are to stick to the code and carry on without him Candice. Besides William knew the time would come when he was no longer here to lead us"

"We're ready to make sail Captain Turner."

"Very well, set a course for home."

"I still just can't believe that William went through with that deal after they abandonned him at the last moment John."

"William was always a man of his word Candice. I just feel sorry for those down their when William gets his hands on them."

(OOC: I've not added anything from the commentators at this stage, but if you want to add some comments from Frankie or any of the others then that's cool with me Leon. Also to the rest of the roster I won't be accpeting or making any challenges for a couple of weeks. However I am looking for a worthy opponent (within 2,000 points of Parkes 34.235 as i write this who is a Face (good guy) for a big come back match. If you think you are that person then please contact me via PM so we can set-up the RP).
Back to top Go down

A Debt to be Paid (Closed)
Page 1 of 1