UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Battle of El's EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Battle of El's EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Battle of El's EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Battle of El's EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Battle of El's EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Battle of El's EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Battle of El's EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Battle of El's EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Battle of El's EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Battle of El's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

The Battle of El's Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of El's   The Battle of El's EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 pm

Welcome to the Jungle starts to play in the arena, and El Lobo in a rather casual fashion makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.
Now and then he pauses, shakes a hand with a random fan in the crowd and points towards a young woman holding a board that reads 'The color of Jungle is Yellow'.
Finaly the Latino enters the ring and picks up the Microphone. He circles around in the ring, with his mischevious smile playing upon his lips as he occationally still offers waves to the cheering crowd.
"Waz up homies? Do you wish to feel the heat?" El Lobo calls out, and the crowd goes wild.
"See, I came out here to pick a fight with that Brittish..whats the word..posh bastard, BBC..."
Again the crowd roars out in anticipation, and the camera sweeps out over the audience as they wave boards in the air. 'El Yellow' 'Lobo for President' 'Bully Boy Coward to the Jungle' Well the various boards only tells that El Lobo brought with him his share of fans to the show.
"-But- it occured to me..." El Lobo chuckles and shakes his head. "I thought I had a kindred spirit, a amigo...when I looked at the roster..And you know whom I'm talking about dont you?"
Various calls and cheers from the crowd.
"No? Well let me tell you...I saw -El- Scorpio on the roster...Can you believe it..Another Latino.....That would be nice huh.."
Again the crowd cheers and El Lobo laughs with a shake of his head.
"But no..Amigos...No El Scorpio is infact all about pipes and a pancake...Thats right, thats right...He is not Latino, he is a..." El Lobo snaps his fingers. "Dutch..a cigarette smoking waffle lover..Sooooooo."
The crowd quiets down awaiting what will come, and El Lobo turns to the entrance and grins widely.
"You hear me hillbilly boy...El Scorpio, I'm waiting...Get your ass out here, its time to show you the meaning of Latino...I'll be kind and show you the -Latino Lover-!"
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

The Battle of El's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle of El's   The Battle of El's EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:06 am

(OOC: I hope this is ok, since I made a small use of you, Lobo Wink )

While El Lobo waits in the ring for his newly found opponent to appear, the lights dim out and the hall turns pitch black. You can hear El lobo mumble into his mic:
"Har, shush. Not he again."

A small light is lit at the commentators table, it is a candle!
Winston the Bulldog: "Ha, I got prepared after last show!"
Frankie D. "Seems our benefactor helps out a lot, but the money isn't enough to pay the elecricity bills... ha... ha..."

Winston the Bulldog just clenches his hand to fist, but then bites on his tongue and awaits the events to come.

A hard, rocking music is to be played and a small firework goes off at the entrance. Then, the voice of Kaluani is to be heard. But you can't locate where it comes from, it seems to be swirling around the arena. The first noise comes from behind El Lobo.
"YOU! El Lobo... I cannot believe what..."
El Lobo turns around to the voice, but right in the moment he turns around, the voice dies down, just to rise up again from another side in the back right corner from El Lobo.
"I always respected you! Every fight, every battle, we both grew stronger and every match..."
El Lobo turns around again, just to dim down the voice again, and it starts to come from the left corner of the arena.
"But NEVER, NEVER ever I would have even DARED to trick you!"
El Lobo turns around again, the voice dimishes again. You can see him smiling, then he just shrugs his shoulders and stands there, listening to a voice that's coming from somewhere, always vanishing and re-starting again.
"We are fighters! We are men of our word, and I always respected you for being my rival and a fair fighter, but it seems during the last time..."
-
"You lost everything. Not only your fighting style weakend, not only your moves where more like a small drizzle in the jungle, no, you lost the damn most important thing there is in this world!"
-
"You lost your pride, you lost your honour! And I ..."
Suddenly El Lobo realizes his microphone is still turned on, and in the moment the voice pauses, he interrupts it.
"Nature Girl, could you stop this muttering and come out already?"

The music breaks, suddenly it's absolutly silent in the arena. You can see a white-robed figure coming out of the entrance, standing on the ramp to the ring. The figure, obviously Kaluani, raises a clenched fist to the air, which he is slowly opening, just to point at the ring. Then, with an awesome loud boom and a devastating flash of lightning, each of the four ringposts is hit, then the cameras only show white from the overblending light.

Winston the Bulldog: "Fuck man! I can't see anything. Next time, I need sunglases too!"

The screen is still white as you hear Kaluani speak again.
"Know what, "Hommie" ? You were my most respected rival a long time. Right now, you did not only insult the whole honour and pride of yourself, you insulted everything our rivalry ever stood for. Think about it. But for this one time, I let you go with and you know why?"

Slowly, the sight comes back. Still everything is more white than anything else, but you can slowly recognize the figures, the ring and everything. Most of the audience are rubbing their eyes, as do Frankie and Winston, and El Lobo is standing in the ring, looking straight at Kaluani, although you can see that he probably doesn't see more than anyone else either.

"The one reason I will let you go is because the first step would be taking down the one who is responsible for what happend. But I do not hurt a girl, if I can. And see, this is the difference. I am a man of honour."
Kaluani says that with such a determination that it makes some of the audience shiver.

Very, very slowly, the light turns back to a near-normal state, but everything seems without color due to the overdose of light everyone just had.

"Have your fight with El Scorpio. Make him bleed, make him lie on the ground and win however you like, I don't care. None of your victories is worth ANYTHING anymore, because a cheated victory, "Hommie", is a victory without a heart."

Kaluani is still standing at the entrance ramp, about 25 meters away from the ring and commentators table, but he picks up something from a strange leather pocket on his belt and throws it over to El Lobo, who catches it, but it seems he did not expect it to have that much weight. He manages to get hold of what is now in his fist.

"Never loose that one, Lobo. Don't worry about it either, as I said, I am a man of honour. But you will know the time when you need that thing."

Having said that, Kaluani turns to the commentators table and blows into their direction. Winston looks slightly irritated, but then you see a little storm coming up, not only blowing out the candle and leaving the hall in absolute blackness again, but also smashing down WInston and Frankie from their seats.
Again, Kaluanis voice is heard over the whole arena.

"Remember..."

As the light come back, Kaluani is gone and the camera turns into the ring, where El Lobo is standing, holding a very strange ball, made out of wood and metal in his hand. On its surface different runes are to be seen and little lights are always lighting up one or another of those runes.
Back to top Go down

The Battle of El's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle of El's   The Battle of El's EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 pm

So the Mexicans believe the term "El" is solely for their use. You could not be more wrong. This Belgian wrestler (only for calling me Dutch I'll make you bleed) with a Spanish background fully deserved the "El" title and I will proof this wednesday (the crowd roars)
El Lobo, prepare to bleed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Battle of El's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle of El's   The Battle of El's Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battle of El's
Page 1 of 1