UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) Empty
PostSubject: El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray)   El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 am

No triumphant music heralds the arrival of El Lobo as he moves out to stand at the mouth of the ramp.
The Latino, dressed in a pair of jeans and a light blue short sleeved buttoned shirt and the white stenton hat to indicate he is still acting Sheriff in the UNWA.

El Lobo: Stray..Seems the GM and VGM decided you are worthy of the Belt, the belt I was first to hold..

The Latino curls his lips into a soft smile as he looks out over the cheering crowd, and nods his head.

El Lobo: Fair and square..I'll see if your worthy tonight..Just you and me Gringo in the ring..and I'll show you why the rest of the contenders should be happy that I'm still Tag team champion and not a contender for the belt.
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray)   El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:47 am

Stray: Hey! El Lobo!

The titantron reveals Stray, back in the locker room as he addresses his soon to be opponent, El Lobo.

Stray: You're exactly right. You were the very first holder of the prestigious UNWA Memberstate Title. I've nothing but respect for that. Congrats. However, as everyone knows, you're no longer holding that title. It's a real shame, as I wouldn't have minded killing two birds with one stone, as they say. Proving to you why I'm now a contender, and becoming the champ. But that's okay. All in due time.

Stray smiles lightly as he looks into the camera.

Stray: I can only hope that you're ready. A wolf should know better than to underestimate another wolf. Tonight, we dance. And I'll show you how far I've come. I'll show you, the Method to my Mayhem...

Stray smirks as he lets the crowd cheer and finish his line.

Crowd: "...It's Simply Illogikal!"

The titantron fades to black.
Back to top Go down

El Lobo announces his match vs Stray (Open to Stray)
Page 1 of 1