UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) Empty
PostSubject: Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 pm

As the lights dims, the arena goes silent as the crowd awaits in anticipation. The music(Blood on my Hands, by 32 Leaves) begins to play as Stray walks down to the ring, covered in his tattered cloak that he soon removes once inside of the ring. He pulls out a mic from his back pocket as he looks around at the cheering crowd.

Well, you guys heard the challenge at last Wednesday's show between Freelancer and my Tag Partner, Hemorrhage. Freelancer had a few negative things to say about me... and while I will admit that Hemorrhage did win the match for us last week, I have to disagree with the statement about me not belonging to this glorious roster.

Stray pauses for a second before looking towards the entrance, as if speaking directly to everyone in the back.

Rolie, You and I have a match tonight. You may hold a victory over me in a one on one match, but this time I have something more to prove. To you and to Freelancer, I will prove that I can carry my own, that I have as much right to be on this roster as anyone else. And to you, Rolie, to prove that your victory over me on the 13th was just luck. So come on, Rolie. Bring yourself down to the ring, and I'll bring the Pain.

Stray tosses the mic down as he stretches and bounces off the ropes slightly, waiting for Rolie.

Last edited by stray on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:40 pm

(OOC - Wed show is finalised, so I have moved this to the Sunday Rp and your match will be on the Sunday show)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm

(OOC - Okay. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:16 am

Suddenly lights turns off and Conflict by Disturbed starts to play. (I made Titantron and soon gonna upload on youtube...) Rolie comes out and makes his way to the ring! As he enters ring he picks up the mic and looks around. And says "You want match? You got it!" Drops the mic and leaves the ring...
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Guest Commentator   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 pm

I don't think I'll be fighting on this show, so I was wondering if I could be a guest commentator for this match, you know to watch my tag team partner's back.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Hi!

That's fine if you want to add some lines I will add them to the match report.

i.e "xxxxxxxx" to be said when stray hits a good move
"xxxxxxxX" to be used when stray is in trouble for his match
'xxxxxxxx' to be said at the start of the match

etc.

Feel free to post them here or send me a PM
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Guest Commentator lines...   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Start of the Match: "Hey Frankie, Bulldog glad to be here tonight. I'm gonna be watching Stray's match from the Announcer's table tonight."

After Stray hits a good move: "Ha, sick move Stray. I taught him that one!"

While Rolie has a submission move locked in: "Come Stray break out. Focus!"
Frankie D: "Geez Hemo, calm down."
Hemorrhage: "Call me that again and I'll make you tap out..."

If Stray Wins: "Damn good match, man. We got our revenge and we're still number one contenders."

If Rolie: "Damn it." Hemorrhage runs up to the ring chases Rolie out and calls for medical attention for Stray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)   Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Proving ground. (Closed, aside from Rolie)
Page 1 of 1