UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) Empty
PostSubject: Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob)   Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Yellow Girl is in her locker room. She wears her typically blue jeans and her yellow top. She is standing in front of the sandbag, which hangs from the ceiling.

Yellow Girl: “My match tonight makes me nervous. I am afraid, that it will be not a fair match. I am afraid of interferences from behind the scene.”

She makes some kicks and punches at the sandbag.

Yellow Girl: “BBC will try to avoid a title reign from me, he alsways had done it until now. And Bruiser Bob is a really great champion.”

Some more kicks again from her.

Yellow Girl: “I absolutely have to avoid that he can hit his finisher, because his finisher will kill me without a chance.”

She still kicks her sandbag.

Yellow Girl: “And I hope Leon will be behind the scene to avoid an interference from BBC.”
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob)   Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm

"Mami.."
El Lobo appears in the doorway, wearing the white stenton hat of the 'Band of Brothers' on his head.
El Lobo: "No need to be nervous Chica, I've got your back..I'm betting Jimmy's watching it too.."

The Latino makes his way over and places a hand upon YG's shoulder and smiles gently.
El Lobo: "I'm no TimeLord, with his funky gadgets Mami, but we are the Wolf Pack...I'll be by ring side if you need me be."
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob)   Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Yellow Girl stops kicking the sandbag as she recognizes Lobo at the door.

Yellow Girl: "Hey Carino. It would be great if you will be with me at ringside during the match. It would be a good feeling to have you there."

OOC: Leon or one of the VGMs. It would be great if you can add one sentence at the beginning that Lobo accompany me
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob)   Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 pm

OOC - Done Wink
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob)   Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts before a great chance (open especially to Lobo, BBC, Leon and Bruiser Bob)
Page 1 of 1