UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)

Go down 
+4
Ace Douglas
MrX
Aquilus
el cartographer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) Empty
PostSubject: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:39 am

The camera shows Detective Browfel waving a wooden spoon around in front of the camera. He seems to be waving it at somebody off-camera. The background focuses to show that he is in the parking lot.

Browfel: "Aha! I've caught ya red-blue-biscuit-dough-handed! YOU'RE the one who hit timelord last week!"

Detective Browfel pauses.

Browfel: "Alwight, speak up alweady!... Talk or I'll mop the floor with you!"

The camera pans to reveal that Detective Browfel is indeed talking to...

A floor mop. Leaning against the wall.

Browfel: "Alwight, I'll go easy on you this time, but I've got my eye on you!"

Detective Browfel stretches his eyelids open wide and knocks the mop over with his spoon. He then walks off through the parking lot.

(OOC: Anyone who's willing to be accused or have anything to do with the detective's "investigating", speak up now.)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:33 am

Aquilus can be seen walking into the parking lot from a side door, carrying nothing, but with his long dark hood covering his face. He stops when Detective Browfel enters and just snarls at him and begins to walk away

Last edited by Aquilus on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:55 pm

Detective Browfel suddenly stops and whirls around to face Aquilus several meters away.

Browfel: "Hey! You!"

Waving his spoon around, he races over to Aquilus.

Browfel: "Hey... Hey... (in a lowered voice) Heeeeey. Where were you on the dayish night of Febuwary I mean Mawch I mean January the 32nd I mean... (gasps for breath) Where were you last week? Were you like, making witches brew to hurt timelord?"

Detective Browfel holds the spoon up to the general region of Aquilus's mouth like a microphone.

Browfel: "Well, I'm waiting..."

Last edited by el cartographer on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 am

Aquilus stands still for about 5 seconds in complete silence and then snarls at the detective
-
Aquilus: "You.....think......that......I......hurt........Timelord?????"
-
Aquilus slaps detective Browfel hard across the face, and then grabs him by the arm and Irish whips him in the direction of several parked cars
-
Detective Browfel slumps down to the ground from the blow of the car, dazed

-
Aquilus: "This is your one opportunity to leave 'detective' before I make it that you 'cant' leave, do you understand?"

Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:59 am

The camera zooms out and we see KristyDQT and JiJi walking next to Detective Browfel and Aquilus.

Just when passing by Detective Browfel, KristyDQT says:" Sigh sigh sigh. A few weeks back it was announced that I should have teamed up with Timelord against Choirboy and Ace Douglas. But i guess that match is not gonna happen now..... Maybe its time for Timelord to reconsider his position in the UNWA or atleast associate himself with people that can actually protect him... Now lets get out of here JiJi, let them carry on with whatever they are doing."

JiJi nods and both start walking away.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 am

Aquilus turns his head to look up at Kristy DQT from under his hood and starts walking towards him silently like the grim reaper, following him out

(ooc:do you want kristy to leave here, or have an argument with AQ, or have AQ chase him through the arena like Taker did to maven after he put him out of the rumble?)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:15 pm

As all this is going down with Aquilus and KristyDQT we see from the opposite side of the parking lot Ace Douglas walking towards the entrance. He surveys the scene and just smiles as he enters the arena door.

ooc did not want to get to involve in scene til aq and kristy decide what they are going to do but cart feel free to have browfel find me and ask questions after he pulls his self up from the irish whip into the cars
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 pm

As Aquilus is walking towards KristyDQT, JiJi steps infront of him. JiJi looks in the dead emotionless face of Aquilus and says:" Ah hit a nerve now did he? Is it because he is right about Revolution not beeing up to protecting each other anymore, or is it because Detective Browfel is on too something here?"

KristyDQT steps infront of JiJi again. "You heards what my wife said. I can only add that seeing how things have gone in Revolution lately it wouldnt surprise me if timelord has been beaten down by one of his own. Revenge here, revenge there it doesnt really matter to me, and less would i care about this if it wasnt for him beeing my Tag Team partner for an upcomming matchup."

(ooc i would like to keep this at the argument for now, as i dont know what was originally planned by El Cat and if there is a given direction planned for this?)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Aquilus leans in, looking straight atJiJi
-
Aquilus: "One thing I don't put up with, is being disrespected by a woman. Maybe I did put Timelord out of action, but none of that is your business so I suggest you stay out of it woman. Don't throw around words that you can't defend. If you think you can stand up to me, then I will meet you in the ring wench"
-
Aquilus snarls and starts to leave
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Before Aquilus is able to leave we see Tyler Ford walk up on the conversation. Well on the last part anyways which we see gets his face a little red with anger as he begins to speak.

Tyler:"You know Aquilus you are probably the one who did attack on Timelord. You know you are jealous of his leadership skills. Plus if you did not attack him why were you not there to stop it?"

With that Tyler stops talking and just stares at Aquilus.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Aquilus stops in his tracks and turns his head to look at Tyler
-
Aquilus: "I don't live in the guys pockets....blame me if you want, I dont need your approval, your nothing to me Tyler, and if you ask me why I didn't help, then look at you, where is your alibi? Aren't 'you' the one who has recently turned on your mentor? Couldn't you have done it again?"
-
He snarls at his 'ally'
-
Aquilus: "Now get out of my way"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Tyler stops Aquilus from leaving and stares at him before continuing.

Tyler:"My alibi is that I was already gone from the arena an hour before this happen. Seems I left right after someone decided to piss me off and who was that again. Oh yeah thats right it was you. Maybe that was your master plan was to get me to leave so you could attack Timelord knowing Mike would not be around due to the elimination chamber. And you can say that I did it again all you want but you see Shaun screwed me over on my money so he got put down. Timelord has done nothing to screw me over if anything I owe him for getting my career put back in the right direction so no need for me to beat him down. Now you on the other hand well can not say the same thing if it would have been you beaten down."

Tyler looks at Aquilus and awaits his response or him leaving.
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm

KristyDQT looks closely at Tyler Ford and Aquilus confrontation.

KristyDQT with a smurky smile on his lips says:" Well isnt this exactly what i said. The proof that things arent as they should be in Revolution. As far as i know it could be either of you, or maybe even both of you, planning to take over leadership of Revolution and holding this little charade to throw Timelord of track. Takeing off early as an alibi...pfffft.. But you dont fool me guys, i'm sure atleast one of you two are involved..... And Aquilus calling my wife a wench, trying to get her to fight you, i would say you are lucky she is keeping her cools atm. There is a reason she comes with me too the ring. But i think it is indeed time for you to take a leave. NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Aquilus pauses for a few seconds and then slaps Tyler Ford hard across the cheek
-
Aquilus: "Don't you DARE forget who you are talking to Tyler!"
-
He chuckles for a second
-
Aquilus: "It seems to me that people WANT us to fight, when we should be working as a team. Now, think of it this way......who may take out Timelord, and then be straight there, ready to splinter what is left of Revolution?"
-
He clicks his neck to the side and turns to face Kristy DQT and JiJi menacingly
-
Aquilus: "You were stupid enough to hang around to watch AFTER you set us up? You will pay for it. What do you say Tyler, sort our own problems later and deal with these guys now?"
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:37 pm

KristyDQT looks at Tyler Ford and lets out a slightly disturbed yet calm smile:" Yes Tyler. Show the world that i was right. You and Aquilus are makeing this charade to throw Timelord of track. Yet Tyler, you have turned into nothing else than a stooge ready to do your "masters" bidding."

KristyDQt looks at Aquilus then goes on:" Doesnt he deserve another slap in the face, he isnt obeying yet?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Tyler stares at Aquilus and rubs his face where Aquilus slapped him. He then turns towards KristyDQT and begins to talk.

Tyler:"You are right Aquilus there are a lot of people who want us to fight and hell I might even be in that group. But I only fight on mine and Revolution's terms and no one elses. As for people who would want to come in and attack us while we are splintering well it seems KristyDQT and his little darkness stable would have the most to gain. Because without Revolution then they would be the most powerful stable in UNWA."

Tyler looks back at Aquilus and smiles and nods as he then turns back to KristyDQT.

Tyler:"And KristyDQT it seems you should have been the one to leave because me and Aquilus will finish our issues later because right now our issue is with you and your group. Because you can only continue your charade so long as to you don't know what is going on KristyDQT. It is quite obvious that you are the one who beat down Timelord well you and your little group. And it is obvious you are only still here to try to provoke me and Aquilus into a fight but like I said. I only fight on my and Revolutions terms and in that order. And you talk about stooges and doing masters bidding well why don't you look in the mirror and you will see the only stooge here. So Aquilus the only question left is do we give them one more chance to leave or beat them down right now?"

Tyler continues looking at KristyDQT but does keep one eye on Aquilus.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Damien Darkness leaves the arena, heading for his car, when he notices the altercation in the parking lot.

"You guys having some problems here with one of my Stable members? Doesn't seem fair, having two Revolution scum bothering one of my guys and his wife."

The Lord of Evil looks at Aquilus.

"Back off, you freak. Just because you have an issue with me doesn't mean that you should be taking it out on Kristy and JiJi. You want to start something with me, we'll discuss it with Leon, but back off for now if you don't want a pair of brass knuckles messing up your already twisted features."
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Aquilus takes a step forward
-
Aquilus: "You call me a freak? YOU? I think you hardly qualify to throw that insult around. You enjoy painting in blood, and I will gladly offer you the opportunity. Accept your part in a tag match, you two against me and my partner MMJ, and I will let you leave now unscathed, all three of you"
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Damien Darkness considers the idea.

"Hardly seems fair, though, doesn't it? You slap Tyler and he gets left out of the match. I'm sure he doesn't want to be the odd one out when Rev gets their hands on my stable. What do you think, Tyler?"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Aquilus: "fine, make it a 6 man tag. That way we get to hurt more of you guys at once, and believe me....that is a gooood idea!"
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:13 pm

"So, it's going to be you, Tyler and MMJ against Kristy, Ogre and myself? If Leon will agree, that's fine with me. However, I want two rules. Hardcore match, and no interference from other members of either group. No more Rev guys or Stable guys getting involved in the match. I want to make you guys bleed by myself."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Tyler takes a step back and looks at Aquilus and then at KristyDQT and Damien Darkness. He seems to ponder his next move before speaking.

Tyler:"So lets see what we have here. Damien you want to come out here and save your pathetic excuse for a stable member. Well that is all on you because frankly I think it is pathetic how your whole stable follows you around like a bunch of lost puppies looking for a home."

Tyler turns his attention to Aquilus now and continues.

Tyler:"So you want to push me out of this equation at first but then bring me back in at your whim. I don't think so. That is not going to happen there Aquilus. I will be in this equation on my own terms and not yours."

Tyler then looks back at KristyDQT and Damien Darkness and then at Aquilus and then gets a look on his face like he does have enough eyes for this because frankly who can he really trust here.
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm

KristyDQT studies Tyler Ford last moves very precisely then calmly says:" Noone Tyler, Noone"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Aquilus tilts his head towards Tyler and then back to Kristy and Damien Darkness
-
Aquilus: "Think what you want Tyler, but your not my enemy here.....not yet"
-
Aquilus charges forwards, slamming Kristy DQT to the floor with a flying clothesline and then stands up, staring at Damien Darkness
-
Aquilus: "YOU are!!"
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Damien Darkness pulls out his trusty pair of brass knuckles and swipes Aquilus across the forehead, knocking him down and drawing blood.

"Nice to see that your blood flows as red as everyone else's. That will hold me until we meet in the ring."

The Lord of Evil helps KristyDQT to his feet and ushers JiJi and her man off, leaving the Rev members to deal with the idiotic detective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)   He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord) Empty

Back to top Go down

He accuses... (Open to all that has to do with timelord)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next