UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

They're all laughing at you! (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

They're all laughing at you! (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 pm

**Baba sits on the bench, slowly unwrapping the tensor bandages on his knees, left elbow, and ribs. With a heavy sigh, he slumps down against the locker behind him, with despair weighing him down. There is a light knock on the locker room door that stirs him.**

Baba - 'You may enter....'

**The door opens as a wheelchair with Lola is slowly pushed into the room by an orderly. Baba's eyes widen as he runs to the chair and gives Lola a huge hug. She hugs him back, and then waves the orderly away. The orderly quickly exits, leaving the two lovebirds alone.**

Baba - 'Lola......I've been so worried about you, about our baby.....'

**Lola withdraws from their embrace and sees the tears running down Baba's face. She wipes them away softly.**

Lola - 'We're fine Baba, whatever James planned to do to us didn't work out. It was sketchy, but we both pulled through. Besides, I'm more worried about you....'

Baba - 'But Lola, I'm okay. I'm always okay, you should know that by now....'

**Lola shakes her head, as the tears start to flow from her eyes. Baba goes to comfort her by wiping them, but Lola quickly jerks away. Baba drops his hand to the side.**

Baba - 'Lola, I'm sorry, I didn't mean....'

Lola - 'You don't hear them Baba, you don't hear the others....'

**Baba looks questioningly at Lola.**

Baba - 'Hear what Lola?'

Lola - 'Their LAUGHTER Baba.....you don't hear them laughing at you, do you?'

Baba - 'Their laughter?'

Lola - 'Yes, my love, their laughter. They smile at us, and pretend they respect you. But they don't respect you Baba. They never have. Leon, the Youngs, Revolution, Synyster G, Ivor, Choirboy, Captain Parkes.....they laugh at you Baba, they laugh at us. Even Hemorrhage, who you showed kindness to....isn't it odd that he showed up to the rescue after the damage was already done?'

**Baba looks at Lola confused, trying to grasp her meaning. Lola continues to softly weep.**

Baba - 'But....'

**Lola quickly snaps at Baba, smacking him in the face.**

Lola - 'Baba, don't you get it? They wanted this to happen to us! They wanted to hurt YOU, the CHAMPION, because NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU! It's the only way......by threatening our lives.....'

**Baba holds his face, still in shock, as Lola suddenly grabs him and hugs him, holding him tightly. Baba slowly returns the hug, as Lola continues to talk to him, this time more soothingly.**

Lola - 'I didn't want to believe it myself, but if you walk around backstage Baba, you will see it for yourself. Please.....'

**Baba nods as they let go of each other. He slowly stands, still confused, but heads towards the door to go for a walk.**

Baba - 'I'll be right back Lola....'

Lola - 'And I'll be here, my love...'

**Baba slowly closes the door behind him as Lola stops crying. A small smirk forms on her face.**
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 pm

A few minutes later the door opens to reveal James Young entering the room. The fans boo loudly as James entered as if he was going to do more damage to Lola. Ryan Yong soon entered shortly afterwards. Ryan closed the door and locked it, so Baba wouldn't get back inside. James looked at Lola with a smile that would send shivers down any normal person's spine.

James: "Heya Lola, how's it going? Cause I heard that you were coming back today and I thought that I should greet you on your return. And by the way, nice acting."
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 am

**Lola glares coldly at both Ryan and James, before sneering, and almost hissing her reply to James.**

Lola - 'You have a lot of nerve coming here after what you tried to do James. If you want to be in the best shape possible to stand a chance against Baba, I kindly suggest you leave here now. I can't and won't be held responsible for what Baba may do to you, and your brother again.'

**Meanwhile, Baba continues to walk in the back, and is suddenly noticing something he hasn't before. Some of the backstage staff whisper as he walks by, softly snickering, and others just try to stay out of his way. It's then that he sees Choirboy shaking his head as he walks by, muttering loud enough that Baba can hear him.**

Choirboy - 'Champion, hmph....what a disgrace....'

**Baba has heard enough for him to realize that Lola wasn't mistaken at all. With a heavy sigh, masking his pain, he turns and heads towards his locker room again....**
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:01 am

Devastator X will actually walk up to Baba Ganoush's locker room about the same time as the original Hardcore Maniac makes his way back to it. The self proclaimed man beast of the UNWA will simply clear his throat as he speaks to his one time rival....

"Baba, hold up man. I just wanted to check on you and Lola man. I know we have had some problems in the past, but as far as I am concerned you've always been equally as hardcore as I am. I even tried to give you respect in our title match, and I just want you to know that if you need somebody to watch your back, I'd be honored to give you a hand. I run my mouth alot, and give the UNWA super stars a hard time, but what happened with Lola and The Youngs was totally uncalled for. If you ever want to hunt those guys down, let me know, and I'll make sure you get your revenge on them."

The usually irreverant Devastator X will extend the Hardcore Original his hand.

"I'm honored to have shared the ring with you, and think you are a great champion. You are by far the best competition I've had in my tenure here in the UNWA, and I won't forget that."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:20 am

James glares softly at Lola.

James: "Now, unless us to .... accidentally attack your little boyfriend and put him in the same condition that I put Chase Young, my own father in, I suggest that you do as I say, got it?"

James' glare remained for the time being. Ryan Young watched carefully, as he had to keep an eye on the door, encase someone tried to break it down. James roughly grabbed Lola by her chin and forced her to look into his brown/yellow eyes.

James: "After what Baba did to Ryan, he's extremely lucky that he's still standing. Hell, he's extremely lucky that he's not in a coma after what happened last Sunday night. So if he even thinks of trying to do anything to Ryan again or me for that matter, I'll make sure that your child will never see ever be able to see daylight, you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm

**Baba turns to Devastator X, his face showing no emotion.**

Baba - 'I suggest you stay far away from me, and from Lola. Because if anyone tries anything with her.....'

**Baba tries the door handle, and finds it locked. He continues to try to open the door, and knocks on it.**

Baba - 'Lola, it's me, let me in. You were right......'

((Your turn fellas))
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Devastator X will nod to Baba Ganoush and state rather matter of factly.

"Hey I know I gave you a hard time, but if you look back on what happened I wasn't dissing you at all. I know you are the most hardc...."

Devastator X will quirk a brow at the locked door.

"I take it that isn't supposed to be like that?"

The man beast will smile at Baba Ganoush and ask him.

"Maybe we should knock with our feet? I'd hate to think somebody had held up with your girlfriend and unborn child, especially the Young Brothers."
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 pm

James and Ryan smirked as the door was heard being knocked, and trying to be opened, but for it not to happen. James looked at Lola again and said one last thing.

James: "Just remember what I said, if Baba does anything to my brother outside of a match, Ryan and myself will press charges, and send him to jail. It's that simple,"

Ryan: "And just to let you know, James and Baba will be facing off against each other for the Prestige Title, in a Last Man Standing Match. Where anything goes, and anything can happen."

James slapped Ryan across the back of the head in annoyance, before the lights want out. When they came back on, Lola was on her own in the locker room.

(ooc: Changed it)

Last edited by James Young on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 pm

(OOC this is not my storyline but I have to say this would work a lot better without all the constant spitting and smashing up of Lola)

There are more than one way to get 'heat' and more than one way to get sympathy, the other thing is I don't seem to get Ryan's purpose here in the UNWA? If he can't wrestle or be attacked etc?......just my few thoughts on the subject)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 pm

(ooc: Good to see our boss is back. Anyway, Ryan is pretty much James' manager, and brother. He's pretty much everything that James wants to be. A former world champion. Only Ryan was force to retire, due to some ... problem he had in the past. And Ryan's being attacked rule, only applies to Baba at the moment, due to ... well last Sunday's show.

And about I wasn't sure if I was to spit at or hit Lola again. Cause, as long as I have something going on. I could just delete most of it, and just leave, with just some threats and stuff like that. I've not had a lot of creative juices helping me lately.)
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:49 am

[Hemorrhage turns the corner to see Baba and Devastator X trying to bust down the locker room door]

Hemorrhage: Whoa! Calm down you two. Hitting it won't work. I don't care how strong you guys are. You just got to use a little thought.

[Hemorrhage pulls out a paper clip and bends it into and odd shape, sticks it into the doorknob and turns. The door unlocks as the three men find Lola sitting alone in the room.]

Hemorrhage:I'll leave you guys to your own business.

[Hemorrhage turns and walks away after an awkward glance at Baba]

{OOC: Back to Baba to finish the RP off}
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:21 am

**Baba quickly runs into the room, and holds Lola in his arms.**

Lola - 'It, it, was awful Baba. James and Ryan were in here, and James threatened...'

**Those words are more than enough for Baba to stand up quickly and look at Devastator X.**

Baba - 'Leave us.'

**Lola starts to cry again, and Baba is back in front of her, holding her in his arms. He gently rubs her back as Lola looks at Devastator X. Devastator X suddenly looks away as Lola's cold glare is enough.**

Baba - 'Don't worry my love, I will end him. I will end this. I will make him pay for what he has done to us.'

**Lola continues to sob, as she buries her face into Baba's shoulder, concealing her face, and a creepy smile. 'You will, my love', she thinks to herself, 'he'll be the example to show that no one will be safe from us......'**

((OOC - I'm done))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're all laughing at you! (open to all)   They're all laughing at you! (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

They're all laughing at you! (open to all)
Page 1 of 1