UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

After all is said and done (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

After all is said and done (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: After all is said and done (Open to all)   After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:02 pm

**The fans of the UNWA are cheering, pumped up to see their favorite superstars of wrestling. Those cheers slowly turn to boos as Choirboy walks into the arena, and heads down to the ring. Faintly, there are cheers for Choirboy, but they are nothing against the chorus of boos and heckles. Choirboy enters the ring with a look of determination on his face. He raises one hand to try and silence the crowd.**

Choirboy - "Just a moment folks, I...."

**The fans continue to boo, and Choirboy nods, understanding their dislike for him.**

Choirboy - "I wanted to take a few minutes here to set the record straight on my actions for the last 2 weeks. First off, Chris Cryptic. You wanted revenge against an unknown attacker, and you got me instead. I wanted to work out my frustrations, and in turn, I got beat. Badly...."

**The fans cheer as a replay of their match is shown on the big screen. Choirboy looks to the screen, then looks down, and continues to speak.**

Choirboy - "Part of me wants to run you down Cryptic. I want to humble you, make you bleed, wrap a chair around that skull of yours, and finish your career. But, I'm not going to do that."

**The fans start quieting down, not knowing where Choirboy is going with his speech.**

Choirboy - "Instead, I'm going to say......good match. You beat me fair and square, and I look forward to facing you again down the road."

**The fans collectively gasp at the words coming out of Choirboy's mouth, as he looks up, and stares at the image of himself struggling to get up after the match.**

Choirboy - "Which brings me to my next order of business. MMJ. MMJ, I don't like you. Never have, never will. You are what people in this business refer to as a festering pustule of greed. Sure, Doc paid you to do a job, and for whatever reason, he decided to pay you regardless of the fact that I cost you that match. So, MMJ, as far as I'm concerned, you're garbage, and I hope your tag partner sees it that way too."

**The fans go crazy, cheering for Choirboy after hearing what he has said so far. Choirboy holds his hand up, and the crowd decides to quiet down to hear more of what the lad has to say.**

Choirboy - "And finally, Doc. Doc, I hope you're hearing what I have said, and understanding what I am saying here. I came to the UNWA to support a friend, the first friend I ever made in the squared circle. That's you Doc. And sure, I 'messed up' and cost you money without you getting your satisfaction. But, that's life. I know that you are going to want that Prestige belt back, and I'm willing to stand by your side while you get it back. Not behind you, and not in front of you. By your side. And maybe, one of these days, you'll see where you messed up and put your friends behind you all the time."

**With that, Choirboy looks to the back, expecting someone to come out.**

(OOC - All set up, who wants to 'knock it out of the park'? Smile )
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: After all is said and done (Open to all)   After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:21 pm

(MMJ appears on The Titantron)

MMJ - Choirboy Choirboy Choirboy. You don't like me. Frankly I couldn't give a rats a**. You are a little insignificant bug that has been on my side for two weeks now and I've had it Choirboy you think you can take me The One The Only "Miracle" Mike James. Then I say go for it buddy I will finally get my first win in singles competition against you. Wait I am doing alot for you to be even seen in the same segment as me so Its my kinda of match. A last man standing match. Let's see who the real man is.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: After all is said and done (Open to all)   After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:26 pm

ooc - just wanted to check the status of this rp - before i do anything with it
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: After all is said and done (Open to all)   After all is said and done (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 pm

(OOC - Consider this already dealt with. If there is a way to incorporate this with Aquilus' promo, I think it might flow better.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After all is said and done (Open to all)   After all is said and done (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

After all is said and done (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1