UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling

Go down 
+2
vonryan
Synyster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Introducting God's Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Wrestler Name: SynysterG

Alignment:Heel,

Height: 6'7

Weight: 285lbs

Wrestler Background: Synyster was born with a silver spoon in his mouth..Everything was giving to him..Synyster is a narcisist, there isnt a mirror he walks past without admiring himself..With his Born better than you attitude he strikes a nerve with wrestling fans.

Wrestler Picture:

Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling 06

Wrestler Video:

Synyster had a fast rise through the indy leagues where promoters we're fighting over booking him..With his size, mic skills and popularity he was always the man bookers wanted for their shows. After leaving the indy's and wrestling for a regional fed who he helped take to national he soon found himself jobless and place to wresle. He couldn't go back to wrestling in the indy's his ego and pride wouldnt allow that...Having felt betrayed by his former GM drove him to find a better federation, a federation that has potential. Synyster gladly accepted a contract offer given to him by Leon Heart, GM of UNWA...The Sky is the only limit for Synyster now..And no one can stop his quest for greatness

Last edited by Synyster on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Welcome aboard Syn. Cool song!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:19 am

LOL god's gift welcome syn my dude
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:23 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 am

Welcome to the UNWA!
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:20 am

With the new season approaching, the UNWA entering in the international waters and with Synysters direction changing? I thought it would be nice to have a new Intro video/song.. I think this one would be good since we can have TNA wrestlers or w/e? Anyhoo if its not let me know! sorry for the trouble theram

Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 5:19 am

Cool video, but all of the footage from the video is from when Christian was in the WWE, which may violate the whole no WWE stuff ruling. On top of that, Christian is in negotiations between TNA and WWE so it may become a moot point if he Jumps to WWE again.
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:04 am

In TWG wrestling news blurbs I read Cage had signed with wwe but must wait a month before appearing due to some clause in his TNA contract.
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 3:44 pm

Cool, Hope the WWE uses him properly
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm not sure, but if leon gives his ok to this, I will add it to my video-database.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling   Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducting God\'s Gift To Wrestling
Page 1 of 1